• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dinner at PT's

Sabotage70

After a long wait, it's about time we get out and get something to eat. And what better place than PT's pub.

When: Feb 18th at 6pm
Where: 5355 South Decatur Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89118

28kfps

After a long wait, it's about time we get out and get something to eat. And what better place than PT's pub.

When: Feb 18th at 6pm
Where: 5355 South Decatur Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Thanks Sab. Sounds good to me.

ed2276

I'll try to make it and get the wife to come along. How will I recognize you guys when I get there? I have never seen any of you before:)

Sabotage70

I'll try to make it and get the wife to come along. How will I recognize you guys when I get there? I have never seen any of you before:)

I'll make it a point to let the bartender know where we will be setting. That way when everyone comes in he/she will point you in the right direction. ;)

I know everyone's been itching for another meet up. With 2 weeks notice I think we can get a pretty large turn out.

Last edited:

ed2276

I'll make it a point to let the bartender know where we will be setting. That way when everyone comes in he/she will point you in the right direction. ;)

I know everyone's been itching for another meet up. With 2 weeks notice I think we can get a pretty large turn out.

Thanks SAB:D

28kfps

I finally was able to arrange my schedule to make another get together. Anyone up for an OC stroll down the strip or Fremont after dinner?

Merlin

I ahven't been to PT's in ages. Is the restaurant a separate part from the Bar? I ask because I am hoping to make it, but it is much more likely if I can have my 9yr old son in tow. Fine for restaurant, not so appropriate for a bar..

No, he's not carrying (yet).

The Big Guy

I ahven't been to PT's in ages. Is the restaurant a separate part from the Bar? I ask because I am hoping to make it, but it is much more likely if I can have my 9yr old son in tow. Fine for restaurant, not so appropriate for a bar..

No, he's not carrying (yet).

I have had my family in PT's seveal times with no problem. In fact, depending on getting a babysitter, I may bring mine along.

TBG

Remmy

I confirmed with the VP of operations that all of their taverns are "21" and older, your mileage may vary but this location in specific does not have a separate closed off section for dinning.