• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by MRMIKE40CAL

1. M

Here is a good one for all of you. What does it mean when they say AUTHORITY!

This not a trick ? but, its a very serious one that needs to be adressed ASAP. Lets see who understands it. Please give me your input. :idea:
  2. M

Make your VOTE count on Aug. 7th.............Bye Bye Democrats we will keep our GUNS!

:banana:JUST A REMINDER: Aug. 7th when you go to VOTE in the primary election you cannot split you vote between Democrats and Republicans. IF YOU DO, none of your votes will count!
  3. M

Whos going to Open Carry when they go to VOTE on Aug. 7th?

Lets see how many of us would be willing to Open Carry on Aug. 7th Election Day. Dont just say it DO IT. We need to do this, its our God given RIGHTS! It would be great if we could have many of us to O.C. on this day threw out the state. Whos going to do it? Who wants to make a diffents?
  4. M

Open Carry potluck picnic in Wyandotte (Bishop Park) ALL are welcome!

We are hosting a Pot Luck picnic in Bishop Park Its open to everyone that would like to come out and learn about Michigan laws on legally carrying a firearm Openly. We will answer your questions. It would be nice if you could bring a dish to pass around. Just let me know what you're planning on...