• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

In your state: can you carry in a PUBLIC Zoo?

Also, in my research prior to going today, I discovered that someone complained about the Birmingham Zoo in 2017, and they removed their signage. I’m writing to the AG now about the Montgomery Zoo.
  2. P

In your state: can you carry in a PUBLIC Zoo?

I can report that the Montgomery Zoo has “No Firearms” signs all over the place, but they must be old because no one seems to care—no metal detectors, no guards at the gate, no bag checks. Today, I carried a shoulder bag full of water & my cell phone, and no one looked at it.