• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. mparramore

Email from Costco tonight..

So I get this... Dear Valued Costco Member: You may be asking why Costco is engaged in what appears to be a political issue for the first time in our 27 years doing business here. We view this as an issue that transcends politics. One of our guiding principles is to stand up for the rights of...
  2. mparramore

OC'd at the Kent Winco

I believe that this is the one that we are looking for? click on the pic to enlarge it Furthermore, this is the download thing if you desire: http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/publications/00511/wdfw00511.pdf Here is the location of the download: www.wdfw.wa.gov
  3. mparramore

Reason to carry a gun!!

this one sets me off! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8oUcF3VwQ
  4. mparramore

What to say to an LEO and what not to say.

How not to get harrassed by an LEO... Just a comedy to take the edge off. (contains strong language) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&feature=player_embedded
  5. mparramore

Ouch!ouch!!ouch!!

disregard old thread covered already. how do you erase a thread?
  6. mparramore

On the lighter side. Lets see your guns!

Taurus 845
  7. mparramore

Looking to buy a audio recorder..

This is the one that I bought.. pretty happy with it. Records good enough. Better than nothing.
  8. mparramore

Looking to buy a audio recorder..

Any suggestions? Do most people here just use their iphones?
  9. mparramore

Looking to by a audio recorder..

how do i delete a post I am sorry if this annoys anyone..just curious.
  10. mparramore

Home invasion 2 blocks away

Along with car thefts and car break ins this happens... ARLINGTON — A 25-year-old Stanwood man was arrested for his involvement in what authorities are calling a home invasion robbery in Arlington. Arlington police arrested the man on Thursday, Sept. 2 for his alleged role in the robbery...
  11. mparramore

Talked to Marysville Tulalip Walmart store manager today about OCing.

I went to the sports dept at Wally world today and saw the 80 dollar 45 acp rounds...wow. The dept worker came by and talked to me about the price and he mentioned that he has a 1911 but he reloads instead of buying..Wow, cool guy to talk to I thought. Then we got to talking about OCing and gun...