• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. SgtC

West Virginia Open Carry . Org

I just fired up www.wvopencarry.org if anyone is interested.
  2. SgtC

Open Carry Luncheon in Wheeling, WV 23 Juky 2011

There will be an Open Carry Luncheon will be held 23 July 2011 from 12 to 2 p.m. at Generations Restaurant and Pub on National Road in Wheeling, WV. The plan is: You show up between 12 & 2 for lunch and if you are Openly Carrying, you will reveive 15% off your bill. If there are any open seats...
  3. SgtC

Open Carry Luncheon in Wheeling, WV 23 July 2011

There will be an Open Carry Luncheon will be held 23 July 2011 from 12 to 2 p.m. at Generations Restaurant and Pub on National Road in Wheeling, WV. The plan is: You show up between 12 & 2 for lunch and if you are Openly Carrying, you will reveive 15% off your bill. If there are any open seats...
  4. SgtC

Open Carry Luncheon in Wheeling 23 July 2011

There will be an Open Carry Luncheon will be held 23 July 2011 from 12 to 2 p.m. at Generations Restaurant and Pub on National Road in Wheeling, WV. The plan is: You show up between 12 & 2 for lunch and if you are Openly Carrying, you will reveive 15% off your bill. If there are any open...
  5. SgtC

Jurors reject pharmacist’s self-defense plea; convict him of murder

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110527/us_yblog_thelookout/jurors-reject-pharmacists-self-defense-plea-convict-him-of-murder I will not argue that emptying the magazine into a downed assailant is not exactly PC, but 1st degree murder? There is a big difference between waking up and...