• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunman vowings to continue carrying AK-47 to parks draws ire from open carry advocates

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmcbess

I completly support his open carry. Most people are to afraid to push the limits. This is one of the reasons progression towards change in gun laws is so slow.

Procarryguy

Banned
Oh you are so silly.

You don't hide behind the ref.

Your "hard" comments are so cute to me.

Want to hug? I think Procarryguy needs a hug.

I am offering a legal, and completely equitable place to hash it out without it turning into a legal hassle.

Now see, a real man wouldn't be scared to hash it out in either venue.

You don't have anything to lose either way, so why are you incapable of agreeing to a legal cage bout?

Are you incapable of fighting within the cage? Is that what you're saying?

No what I'm saying is I plan to hurt you. :D I want to see what you're made of. You like to run your mouth now lets see you back it up like a man. You keep wanting to make it as safe as possible for yourself huh? lol You're a joke. When you're man enough to face me in a real fight, you let me know.

slowfiveoh

I completly support his open carry. Most people are to afraid to push the limits. This is one of the reasons progression towards change in gun laws is so slow.

SShhhh usmcbess.

You are throwing off Procarryguys statement that people who support Leonard do not exist.

Don't ruin his mojo man! :p

slowfiveoh

No what I'm saying is I plan to hurt you. :D I want to see what you're made of. You like to run your mouth now lets see you back it up like a man. You keep wanting to make it as safe as possible for yourself huh? lol You're a joke. When you're man enough to face me in a real fight, you let me know.

You don't HAVE to wear pads, I simply offered that you could if you liked.

Plenty of pain, blood, and sweat in the ring cupcake.

What I hear is the tiring banter of a guy who:

A - Wants it to be as discreet as possible when he gets folded like a lawn chair
B - is probably physically out of shape and couldnt last more than 3 minutes anyways
C - associated the word "referee" immediately with the phrase "hide behind"
D - Is trying WAY too hard to be "hard".

C'mon princess, relax.

You can dish out pain in the ring.

I mean unless you're scared?

EDIT - Ok well the offer stands princess. I will happily arrange it all, and even front the time for the bout. When you can get over your false, and comical machismo, let me know. I'll club ya around a bit. Should be fun. :)

Last edited:

Procarryguy

Banned
You don't HAVE to wear pads, I simply offered that you could if you liked.

Plenty of pain, blood, and sweat in the ring cupcake.

What I hear is the tiring banter of a guy who:

A - Wants it to be as discreet as possible when he gets folded like a lawn chair
B - is probably physically out of shape and couldnt last more than 3 minutes anyways
C - associated the word "referee" immediately with the phrase "hide behind"
D - Is trying WAY too hard to be "hard".

C'mon princess, relax.

You can dish out pain in the ring.

I mean unless you're scared?

EDIT - Ok well the offer stands princess. I will happily arrange it all, and even front the time for the bout. When you can get over your false, and comical machismo, let me know. I'll club ya around a bit. Should be fun. :)

If you ever work up the nerve to face me in a real fight Sally, you let me know. A real man doesn't need to dance around a ring with rules and refs to protect them.

I guess you only feel tough when there are people around to protect you huh? Keep things fair and all that right? :lol: Buck up to me when it's just you and me and nobody to stop the fight junior then we'll see who the real man is and who's left laying.

Last edited:

slowfiveoh

If you ever work up the nerve to face me in a real fight Sally, you let me know. A real man doesn't need to dance around a ring with rules and refs to protect them.

I guess you only feel tough when there are people around to protect you huh? Keep things fair and all that right? :lol: Buck up to me when it's just you and me and nobody to stop the fight junior then we'll see who the real man is and who's left laying.

Welp, John is going to close this thread, so I will merely state the following.

A real man will fight anywhere, under any circumstances.

It is shameful you cannot see this, and if you do happen to agree to that factual comment, then the ring is just as acceptable a place as anywhere else. I can tell by how you conduct yourself that you try way too hard to be intimidating, and are likely a poor fighter.

I'd even do you the courtesy of telling you after you are balled up and tapping, that I will buy you a beer, and you're forgiven.

Looks like we won't get there though, because you are scared of the ring.

I even offered to pay for ring time, and even offered to let you have the advantage of wearing pads while I do not.

Oh and John, it's MMA, not boxing.

I tried to keep this offer for him and I to settle our little tiff, in the ring, face to face as polite and rational as possible.

Seems he would rather engage in illegal activity.

Sorry for using your forum as a venue, but I just thought it appropriate to offer a gentlemanly, legal way, to hash out our physical anger towards each other.

Last edited:

Procarryguy

Banned
A real man will fight anywhere, under any circumstances.

Good to hear, then you have no problems facing me out of the ring.

And don't worry, it's perfectly legal for two grown men to fight outside of a ring. This is the south, we fight in bars and pool halls for nothing more than fun on a slow saturday night. :lol:

Don't chicken out now, back up those big words and show me what you've got. :D

slowfiveoh

Good to hear, then you have no problems facing me out of the ring.

And don't worry, it's perfectly legal for two grown men to fight outside of a ring. This is the south, we fight in bars and pool halls for nothing more than fun on a slow saturday night. :lol:

Don't chicken out now, back up those big words and show me what you've got. :D

Out of respect for Johns request not to petition for a bout using his forum, I request that we move your cowardice in doing everything you can to stay out of the ring in a legal, sanctioned fight, to PM's.

ManInBlack

Just to be clear, do you understand that I, for one, am not engaged in trying to decide for other people which weapons are appropriate and which are not?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't think any of my posts have been in reference to you.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Closing the thread

This has nothing to do with gun rights at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.