• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

going to west virginia in a week

chris829

i always heard WV was an OC state but i wanted to make sure as i just started OCing. i call the state police ant they said i have to have the weapon unloaded and out of reach. ive been looking here and seen otherwise, please help. BTW im from NC

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
West Virginia is a traditional open carry state; however it is my understanding that a permit is required to OC in a vehicle. There are some local ordinances not preempted by state law that have pending litigation.
For details see: http://www.wvcdl.org/

chris829

i ran across this today.. what do you all think

WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder4$repSkuListFiltered$ctl01$lnkViewByStockNumber", "", true, "", "", false, true))

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
i ran across this today.. what do you all think

WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder4$repSkuListFiltered$ctl01$lnkViewByStockNumber", "", true, "", "", false, true))

Can you provide a valid link?