• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sen Pam Galloway to the Rescue

HandyHamlet

Galloway rebukes gun training requirement
11:00 PM, Oct. 21, 2011

Wausau state Sen. Pam Galloway said she plans to remove a training requirement for a permit to carry a concealed weapon as permanent rules for Wisconsin's concealed carry law are developed in the coming weeks.
"I would hope that the attorney general's office will remove the one-size-fits-all training mandate," Galloway said. "If they don't, the Legislature will have to."

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/ar...requirement?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|FRONTPAGE

H

Herr Heckler Koch

DoJ said:
The Department of Justice can request 60-day extensions if permanent rules aren't ready for review by the governor and Legislature, Dana Brueck, a spokeswoman for Van Hollen's office, said.
  • Drip
  • Drip
  • Drip
  • Drip
  • Drip
  • Drip
  • Drip
  • DRIP
DoJ said:
The Department of Justice can request 60-day extensions if permanent rules aren't ready for review by the governor and Legislature, Dana Brueck, a spokeswoman for Van Hollen's office, said.

Packfanatic

Go pam!

Wow we need a lot more elected officials like Pam in office. When the elections arrive in 2012 network with family, friends, hell even enemies to get the right people in office. Not about the 2nd amendment but rather about character. Pam has more charachter and integrity in her small toe than most of the elected officials and she will not sell out !

Wihunter

Sen. Galloway will soon need alot of support. She is targeted as one of the top three Repubs for recall by the Dem machine. Starting Nov 15.

XDFDE45

eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif

wild boar

GEEEEZZZZ, THAT McX, WHATAGUY. IS HE JUST ONE BIG KIDDER?

:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey
OH YA, PAM..., YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! On your six Senator. boar out.

Last edited:

MKEgal

Firearms Iinstuctor said:
DOJ might learn it is not good thing to make mad the people who write the laws.
I'd be happier if vanHollen learned that it's not wise to break the law & piss off the people who elected him.

But I'm all in favor of Pam for Governor.