• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you think their will be any flash mobs in Milwaukee this summer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
with ccw they might want to think long & hard about doing it again... this summer European Americans will be armed..

COMMENTS EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR

fixed it for you

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

funny-awesome-photos-thechive-7.jpg

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Most of the Occupy Wall Street idiots are white. Morons come in all colors.

How many of the moron white people occupying Wall street are running through parks beating up Black people ???? let's try NONE OF THEM. Funny how Handy posts a pictures of some goof sticking his head in a fish bowl, while insinuating that it's me.
How did my post get turned around to attack me ?

Waiting for the Moderator to edit my post by removing ( Black people )

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
How many of the moron white people occupying Wall street are running through parks beating up Black people ???? NONE OF THEM. Funny how Handy posts a pictures of some goof sticking his head in a fish bowl, while insinuating that it's me.

A true belief in natural and unalienable rights necessitates that people are not stuffed into collective groups but instead viewed as an individual; whether a LAC or a criminal as the case may be. Your incessant veiled racism is not contributing in any way to the cause and is repugnant to the idea of liberty. That's why you were getting attacked and most likely why your post was moderated.

I can't believe that you might be so thick as to not understand why you are getting singled out. Or maybe it was a rhetorical question?

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Funny how Handy posts a pictures of some goof sticking his head in a fish bowl, while insinuating that it's me.

Say what?

Freud is calling.

How do you know the pic is not supposed to be me hiding my head from your OP????

And on a side note... Why is it only fair skinned creatures will be armed against the inevitable summer mobs? What exactly are you implying? Only whitey gets a plastic card from the DOJ and only whitey gets targeted by violence? Cracker?

[video=youtube;493pL_Vbtnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc[/video]

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
A true belief in natural and unalienable rights necessitates that people are not stuffed into collective groups but instead viewed as an individual; whether a LAC or a criminal as the case may be. Your incessant veiled racism is not contributing in any way to the cause and is repugnant to the idea of liberty. That's why you were getting attacked and most likely why your post was moderated.

I can't believe that you might be so thick as to not understand why you are getting singled out. Or maybe it was a rhetorical question?

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate for this site

msteinhilber

so your saying the 400 or so Black youths that beat up innocent white people leaving the state fair this summer were acting as individuals ? not a collective group of Black youths bent on beating up white people ?? I call BS to your response...they WERE INDEED ACTING AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP bent on Violence upon white people, these BLACK flash mobs are happening all over the USA ..GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE FISH BOWLS, before some Black Flash mob busts a cap in it......you don't see VIOLENT white flash mobs, or latin flash mobs, or Asian flash mobs, etc,. etc, etc......JUST BLACK PEOPLE so how is my pointing out the OBVIOUS called >>>incessant veiled racism ...your & the Political correctness of others here is the reason we have cops saying CRIME is Colorblind.....The Dumbing down of America, PC the down fall of America..God forbid we hurt someones feelings. or call it LIKE IT IS !

Actually there was a mob of white, black, and probably others that gathered the other night that took to the streets and damaged property all in the name of their so precious coach who was rightfully removed from his duties.

You do a fine job displaying your ignorance with b.s. posts like I just quoted, that's me.... calling it LIKE IT IS!

paul@paul-fisher.com

How many of the moron white people occupying Wall street are running through parks beating up Black people ???? let's try NONE OF THEM. Funny how Handy posts a pictures of some goof sticking his head in a fish bowl, while insinuating that it's me.

You mean the sexual assaults and the suicide and them attacking cops? Really? Blacks are more violent than whites?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
You mean the sexual assaults and the suicide and them attacking cops? Really? Blacks are more violent than whites?

Missing the point ???? your all citing examples of MIXED ethnic groups committing various violent actions..What I was referring to was RACE based violent attacks... you all call me ignorant yet some of you can't make the distinction between civil disobedience, Hippies / Riots & RACE BASED VIOLENT ATTACKS..My op was referring to FLASH MOBS of Blacks attacking whites & will it happen now that European Americans ( the targets of the Black flash mobs )will be armed & able to deal with such future race based violent mobs... PLEASE TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC, for Gods sake.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

to prove your point you have to cite an example of 400 whites attacking innocent black people with-in the Last year..let's not cite the ignorance of the 60's, ok...

while you at it, show me where in that attack where the whites were not charged with a hate crime... only white people are racist right !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.