• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It looks like an epidemic - Officer charged

MKEgal

[Insert sarcastic remarks about role models, impossibility of doing wrong, etc.]

I feel sorry for the girl, & his own kids...
and him, now that his wife has found out. :rolleyes:

I'm curious why the article doesn't say how old the girl is.
Aside from the obvious wrongness of someone that old having a relationship w/ a minor,
let alone someone who is married,
I'd see a big difference between the girl being 17 & being, say, 14.
With him being so much older, the law probably doesn't.

Badger Johnson

Epidemic - for those living in a cave, Penn State coaches, Tennis coaches, etc.

HTH

jbone

Sorry, this caveman misunderstood, and thought the topic was about the fuzz!

So knowing you speak of all the dirty scum, don't forget the perverted Priests that have been doing it for years and years and years and years...

Most likely it’s a pandemic.

jbone

MKEgal;1663060 I'd see a big difference between the girl being 17 & being said:
We'll have to look...

[url]http://www.cga.ct.gov/2001/pub/Title53a.htm[/URL]
Sec. 53a-70. Sexual assault in the first degree: Class B felony: Nonsuspendable sentences. (a) A person is guilty of sexual assault in the first degree when such person (1) compels another person to engage in sexual intercourse by the use of force against such other person or a third person, or by the threat of use of force against such other person or against a third person which reasonably causes such person to fear physical injury to such person or a third person, or (2) engages in sexual intercourse with another person and such other person is under thirteen years of age and the actor is more than two years older than such person, or (3) commits sexual assault in the second degree as provided in section 53a-71 and in the commission of such offense is aided by two or more other persons actually present, or (4) engages in sexual intercourse with another person and such other person is mentally incapacitated to the extent that such other person is unable to consent to such sexual intercourse.
(b) Sexual assault in the first degree is a class B felony for which two years of the sentence imposed may not be suspended or reduced by the court or, if the victim of the offense is under ten years of age, for which ten years of the sentence imposed may not be suspended or reduced by the court, and any person found guilty under this section shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment and a period of special parole pursuant to subsection (b) of section 53a-28 which together constitute a sentence of at least ten years.

Sec. 53a-70a. Aggravated sexual assault in the first degree: Class B felony: Five years not suspendable. (a) A person is guilty of aggravated sexual assault in the first degree when such person commits sexual assault in the first degree as provided in section 53a-70, and in the commission of such offense (1) such person uses or is armed with and threatens the use of or displays or represents by such person's words or conduct that such person possesses a deadly weapon, (2) with intent to disfigure the victim seriously and permanently, or to destroy, amputate or disable permanently a member or organ of the victim's body, such person causes such injury to such victim, (3) under circumstances evincing an extreme indifference to human life such person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a risk of death to the victim, and thereby causes serious physical injury to such victim, or (4) such person is aided by two or more other persons actually present. No person shall be convicted of sexual assault in the first degree and aggravated sexual assault in the first degree upon the same transaction but such person may be charged and prosecuted for both such offenses upon the same information.
(b) Aggravated sexual assault in the first degree is a class B felony and any person found guilty under this section shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of which five years of the sentence imposed may not be suspended or reduced by the court and a period of special parole pursuant to subsection (b) of section 53a-28 which together constitute a sentence of twenty years.

Sec. 53a-71. Sexual assault in the second degree: Class C felony: Nine months not suspendable. (a) A person is guilty of sexual assault in the second degree when such person engages in sexual intercourse with another person and: (1) Such other person is thirteen years of age or older but under sixteen years of age and the actor is more than two years older than such person; or (2) such other person is mentally defective to the extent that such other person is unable to consent to such sexual intercourse; or (3) such other person is physically helpless; or (4) such other person is less than eighteen years old and the actor is such person's guardian or otherwise responsible for the general supervision of such person's welfare; or (5) such other person is in custody of law or detained in a hospital or other institution and the actor has supervisory or disciplinary authority over such other person; or (6) the actor is a psychotherapist and such other person is (A) a patient of the actor and the sexual intercourse occurs during the psychotherapy session, (B) a patient or former patient of the actor and such patient or former patient is emotionally dependent upon the actor, or (C) a patient or former patient of the actor and the sexual intercourse occurs by means of therapeutic deception; or (7) the actor accomplishes the sexual intercourse by means of false representation that the sexual intercourse is for a bona fide medical purpose by a health care professional; or (8) the actor is a school employee and such other person is a student enrolled in a school in which the actor works or a school under the jurisdiction of the local or regional board of education which employs the actor.
(b) Sexual assault in the second degree is a class C felony for which nine months of the sentence imposed may not be suspended or reduced by the court.

Sec. 53a-72a. Sexual assault in the third degree: Class D felony. (a) A person is guilty of sexual assault in the third degree when such person (1) compels another person to submit to sexual contact (A) by the use of force against such other person or a third person, or (B) by the threat of use of force against such other person or against a third person, which reasonably causes such other person to fear physical injury to himself or herself or a third person, or (2) engages in sexual intercourse with another person whom the actor knows to be related to him or her within any of the degrees of kindred specified in section 46b-21.
(b) Sexual assault in the third degree is a class D felony.

Sec. 53a-72b. Sexual assault in the third degree with a firearm: Class C felony: Two years not suspendable. (a) A person is guilty of sexual assault in the third degree with a firearm when such person commits sexual assault in the third degree as provided in section 53a-72a, and in the commission of such offense, such person uses or is armed with and threatens the use of or displays or represents by such person's words or conduct that such person possesses a pistol, revolver, machine gun, rifle, shotgun or other firearm. No person shall be convicted of sexual assault in the third degree and sexual assault in the third degree with a firearm upon the same transaction but such person may be charged and prosecuted for both such offenses upon the same information.
(b) Sexual assault in the third degree with a firearm is a class C felony for which two years of the sentence imposed may not be suspended or reduced by the court and any person found guilty under this section shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment and a period of special parole pursuant to subsection (b) of section 53a-28 which together constitute a sentence of ten years.

Sec. 53a-73a. Sexual assault in the fourth degree: Class A misdemeanor. (a) A person is guilty of sexual assault in the fourth degree when: (1) Such person intentionally subjects another person to sexual contact who is (A) under fifteen years of age, or (B) mentally defective or mentally incapacitated to the extent that he is unable to consent to such sexual contact, or (C) physically helpless, or (D) less than eighteen years old and the actor is such person's guardian or otherwise responsible for the general supervision of such person's welfare, or (E) in custody of law or detained in a hospital or other institution and the actor has supervisory or disciplinary authority over such other person; or (2) such person subjects another person to sexual contact without such other person's consent; or (3) such person engages in sexual contact with an animal or dead body; or (4) such person is a psychotherapist and subjects another person to sexual contact who is (A) a patient of the actor and the sexual contact occurs during the psychotherapy session, or (B) a patient or former patient of the actor and such patient or former patient is emotionally dependent upon the actor, or (C) a patient or former patient of the actor and the sexual contact occurs by means of therapeutic deception; or (5) such person subjects another person to sexual contact and accomplishes the sexual contact by means of false representation that the sexual contact is for a bona fide medical purpose by a health care professional; or (6) such person is a school employee and subjects another person to sexual contact who is a student enrolled in a school in which the actor works or a school under the jurisdiction of the local or regional board of education which employs the actor.
(b) Sexual assault in the fourth degree is a class A misdemeanor.

Sec. 53a-90a. Enticing a minor. Penalties. (a) A person is guilty of enticing a minor when such person uses an interactive computer service to knowingly persuade, induce, entice or coerce any person under sixteen years of age to engage in prostitution or sexual activity for which the actor may be charged with a criminal offense. For purposes of this section, "interactive computer service" means any information service, system or access software provider that provides or enables computer access by multiple users to a computer server, including specifically a service or system that provides access to the Internet and such systems operated or services offered by libraries or educational institutions.
(b) Enticing a minor is a class A misdemeanor for a first offense, a class D felony for a second offense and a class C felony for any subsequent offense.

Sec. 53a-90a. Enticing a minor. Penalties. (a) A person is guilty of enticing a minor when such person uses an interactive computer service to knowingly persuade, induce, entice or coerce any person under sixteen years of age to engage in prostitution or sexual activity for which the actor may be charged with a criminal offense. For purposes of this section, "interactive computer service" means any information service, system or access software provider that provides or enables computer access by multiple users to a computer server, including specifically a service or system that provides access to the Internet and such systems operated or services offered by libraries or educational institutions.
(b) Enticing a minor is a class A misdemeanor for a first offense, a class D felony for a second offense and a class C felony for any subsequent offense.

HandyHamlet

Oooookay. If you or anyone cares to take a gander at the link, it will show an alarming number of police arrested for all kinds of sexual assaults. Usually one a day.

Last edited:

jbone

Oooookay. If you or anyone cares to take a gander at the link, it will show an alarming number of police arrested for all kinds of sexual assaults. Usually one a day.

I believe you.

So what you mean to say is don’t forget to include the sick perverted COPS that sexual assault kids, just like the sick teachers, priest’s, “
Penn State coaches, Tennis coaches, etc.”

Lets not turn it into a another COP bashing thread, I don’t think it was intended for that, all the perverts should get equal bashing in this one.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

(shrugs)

Just backing up the original post. It is in fact an epidemic. All I did was provide a site that collects data and provides links to the original stories.

Don't see how that is bashing anything. When it is true.

Last edited:

jbone

(shrugs)

Just backing up the original post.

Actually I think we both are. I could be wrong but I think the post addresses all the filthy perverts across the nation, in all walks of life, and profession. So I think we are agreeing.

Steeler-gal

Because she's 18 and not 17 makes it ok?

It's not OK. IMO it's gross. It's NOT illegal when once someone turns 18. At 17 it's just as illegal as when the girl is 14. I was inquiring about MKEs post that seems to suggest it would be OK if the girl was 17 as opposed to 14.

Jack House

Legal age of consent may be different from state to state.
And indeed it is, in Pennsylvania, the AoC is 16, Texas it's 17. I can't think of any states off the top of my head that has it at 18.

As for the legal discussion. What is legal/illegal and what is ok/not ok are two entirely separate entities.

jbone

(Guess the 13 y.o.'s prayers were answered, lol. Yes, I know it's wrong...)

I was thinking the same, lucky 13 year old, but sick lady for praying on the youth. I recall saying plenty of times as a babe road buy on her bike "wish I was a bicycle seat" Nothing wrong with humor!

Last edited: