• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OMG! This guy is definitely not how we want to be represented...

SigGuy23

Activist Member
I wouldn't be suprised at all if we hear soon that this guy has been arrested for pullin his gun on someone. What a F@#KING MORON.

ramkatral

Oh. My. God.

Hey, don't Rob me buddy

Dude, I just needed to know where the Holiday Inn is. Don't shoot me, bro, Jesus!

Step back! I'm ready to defend myself. *bang*

Sir, I'm detective blah blah. Why did you shoot him?

He was shady. I warned him. He took a step after that.

Erm, okay. You're under arrest.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
I hardly know where to begin. Sounded like he was just making stuff up as he went along, digging the hole deeper and deeper. The sad thing is there just might be a few folks out there who will believe is "sound" legal advice.

Just glad he doesn't live in my state.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Fortunately everybody in comments pointed out how ignorant, stupid, and just plain illegal almost everything he said was.

Unfortunately, most people do not read the comments.

stay safe.

ManInBlack

Wow...I wonder how many others like him are out there making us look stupid. Pretty much every open carrier I've had the pleasure to meet has been a well-adjusted, normal person, but I understand there are some real weirdos out there.

Malcolm

I can't stop lauging..in a sad way

I don't know where to start, but I don't think I have to. A youtube blogger said after that, the gentleman closed his youtube account.

Jack House

I think you posted the wrong video. That one is a tanker burning at a gas station.
Saw a gas station burst into flames one night, was awesome. Fortunately, because of how late it was, the store was closed and no one was there.