• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop Smacks Camera With Night-Stick

Sig229

Just saw this on youtube and wanted to get your thoughts since many of us carry recording devices while OC'ing.

[video=youtube;jDWT4EYTdQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDWT4EYTdQM[/video]

twoskinsonemanns

I think it's a good move by the cop. When you, as a small group of people, have to control large masses of people, it is important to constantly remind them that the slightest hesitation to obey commands will be met with extreme physical violence.

In this situation you have one of the small group assert physical domination by a completely unprovoked physical assault. Some times the big dog has to occasionally physically attack the smaller dogs to assert physical dominance. Even though the big dog relies on all the many small dogs for pack-protection and to provide sustenance, the small dogs must be kept in constant fear and servitude in order for the big dog to maintain unquestioned pack leadership.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I think it's a good move by the cop. When you, as a small group of people, have to control large masses of people, it is important to constantly remind them that the slightest hesitation to obey commands will be met with extreme physical violence.

In this situation you have one of the small group assert physical domination by a completely unprovoked physical assault. Some times the big dog has to occasionally physically attack the smaller dogs to assert physical dominance. Even though the big dog relies on all the many small dogs for pack-protection and to provide sustenance, the small dogs must be kept in constant fear and servitude in order for the big dog to maintain unquestioned pack leadership.

[we need an admiration smiley]

twoskinsonemanns

This is much more Bush's America than Obama's.

Stop playing the politician's game. All that happens is they win and you lose.

It's a pretty good split down the middle if you "axe" me :lol:

Bill-of-rights-.gif

Jack House

contradict much ?
Stating a fact isn't contradicting what I said.

It's a pretty good split down the middle if you "axe" me :lol:

Bill-of-rights-.gif
Oh, I agree that both the jackass and elephant are equally responsible for the police state we live in today. But comparing Bush to Obama, Bush has done much more than Obama to get us where we are. Not that Obama isn't bad or anything, just that Bush had a massive springboard delivered in his first year of presidency with 7 years after that to jump around on the springboard.

As I have always said, neither president is/was better than the other. But if someone absolutely must insist on assigning responsibility of the current situation, then it falls more on Bush than Obama.

twoskinsonemanns

Stating a fact isn't contradicting what I said.

Oh, I agree that both the jackass and elephant are equally responsible for the police state we live in today. But comparing Bush to Obama, Bush has done much more than Obama to get us where we are. Not that Obama isn't bad or anything, just that Bush had a massive springboard delivered in his first year of presidency with 7 years after that to jump around on the springboard.

As I have always said, neither president is/was better than the other. But if someone absolutely must insist on assigning responsibility of the current situation, then it falls more on Bush than Obama.

I understand.
Each term, either group does what they can to take away the rights of the individual. Each successor that does not fight, really fight, to remove the particular freedom eating disease that last one inflicted owns that disease as far as I'm concerned. And I believe that feel that way as well. Obama has not tried to fight the patriot act (for example) because he owns it, and holds as a great accomplishment. They take as much as the populous will allow at any one time. Instead of fighting it we now have the NDAA in addition. It just keeps getting better and better, or worse and worse depending on your relative views on individual freedom.....