• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ccw

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'll be back in a couple hours and send you a PM if you haven't gotten one to me by then.

All of my classes are private, so your per-person price is lower with the more people you bring with you. Maybe you know someone that needs a renewal in the next year, or that might want a permit also. The class certification is good for a year.

Raleigh

I'll be back in a couple hours and send you a PM if you haven't gotten one to me by then.

All of my classes are private, so your per-person price is lower with the more people you bring with you. Maybe you know someone that needs a renewal in the next year, or that might want a permit also. The class certification is good for a year.

I need to take the class as well and will be in Vegas this week for work...

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'm still open Thursday and Friday of this next week, if you guys want to try to do something together or individually. PM each other, or just PM me if you want it to yourself. I don't organize the class composition. I'm hired by the class after they organize themselves. Thanks for understanding.

I am also likely able to work in a class on Monday, though it would be a noon (or so) start, so we would work out a location to finish up the legal portion after the gun range closes at 5.