• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Teens = Bored? No worries just play the knock-out game...

FreeInAZ

This was clearly a planned attack on a man minding his own business. I wonder would these punks have done this if they thought the man could have defended himself? Some of today's youth need a good old fashioned trip to the "woodshed". This puke of a young man will get a slap on the wrist, for stealing the older mans peace of mind for the rest of his life. Hope people start to figure out there's a whole new generation of thugs in the que, and take measure to defend against them. If this is a glimpse of our country's future: God save us all.
:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Q7SoqnbiQ

PFC HALE

hmm no surprise to me look who is doing the punching.

but im sure if this guy defended himself from a teen he would be charged with child abuse or some trumped up BS.

these punks just need a good a$$whoopin.

Rusty Young Man

Actually: a few of them need to get shot!

While I agree that some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will someday merit death by being the violent aggressor in a self-defense situation, let's not throw out any phrases that provide ammunition to the gun-grabbers.:)

So, I think you meant to say: "Actually, some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will one day elicit a life-death response from a lawfully armed citizen, and die from it."

Last edited:

FreeInAZ

While I agree that some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will someday merit death by being the violent aggressor in a self-defense situation, let's not throw out any phrases that provide ammunition to the gun-grabbers.:)

So, I think you meant to say: "Actually, some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will one day elicit a life-death response from a lawfully armed citizen, and die from it."

Good point. +1

Or put another way they should be aware that attacking a seemingly helpless person could leave them with a few holes they didn't have prior to their attack. :eek: