• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

EVENT - Oct. 29 - Pro HB203 Rally and Testimony

Chuck!

You were the only person I heard making such comments, and as I said, the guy was in the hearing room all morning.

eye95

You were the only person I heard making such comments, and as I said, the guy was in the hearing room all morning.

You did not hear me make such a comment, because I did not. I must ask you to stop lying.

I had no intention of being there that morning. I had a few tasks to complete at work. I arrived around lunch time, as was my intention. I could not have expected to meet anyone there in the morning as I wasn't going to be there.

Now, I suggest that you stop lying and stop behaving like an ass.

Chuck!

Where would you like to meet so you can call me a liar to my face?

Last edited:

eye95

I did not call you a liar. I said that you are lying. My words are always chosen carefully. However, I would be happy to repeat my charge in person. There is just no need to go out of my way to do so. One of us feels no need to prove that he is a tough guy.

Again, you should stop behaving like an ass.

Jared

Jesus Christ!!

Just tell us when the stupid bill becomes law so those of us who are interested in a nonresident permit can go apply for one.

Thanks

SteveInCO

Jesus Christ!!

Precisely which one of them do you expect will answer when called by that particular name?

More seriously, if this bill fails to pass you may be able to get a Utah permit; Ohio recognizes those. That's pretty much what I plan to do, it adds four states (the others being, Washington, Minnesota, and Virginia if my memory serves) to my Colorado permit.

Jared

Precisely which one of them do you expect will answer when called by that particular name?

More seriously, if this bill fails to pass you may be able to get a Utah permit; Ohio recognizes those. That's pretty much what I plan to do, it adds four states (the others being, Washington, Minnesota, and Virginia if my memory serves) to my Colorado permit.

I have numerous nonresident licenses that work in Ohio plus LEOSA... But only an Ohio license can exempt one from the federal gun free schools act

Last edited:

Chuck!

I did not call you a liar. I said that you are lying.

Is that how it works in the South?
I think that in Ohio, you'll find that statement gets a snort and a laugh

Maybe you were not listening carefully when I relayed those several comments to you on the way to Subway, and maybe you mistakenly thought *I* was making those comments.

Listen carefully:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2j5b22d&s=5#.UnfkRfmTgl8

Where do you mention the guy in the wheelchair?
Isn't that you complaining about "not knowing"?

Last edited:

eye95

I did not mention at the time that it was the guy in the wheelchair. Once you dragged him into this online conversation, then I mentioned that it was he that said to me a few times that he thought we were meeting in the morning.

I didn't bother to listen to your audio. I have the same audio. However, your story has changed about what I said now that you have posted the audio. How convenient.

How about just saying you were wrong about what I said now that audio proof has been posted? You don't even need to apologize about having misrepresented who said what. Just move on. You were wrong. Get over it and stop behaving like an ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Chuck!

Speaking of changing stories. first you said:

One individual at the rally today commented several times that he thought we were meeting in the morning.
I am only relating the fact about the person who said, several times, that he thought we were meeting in the morning.

Now you are saying:

I mentioned that it was he that said to me a few times that he thought we were meeting in the morning.

I didn't bother to listen to your audio.

Of course you didn't
Plausible deniability, anyone?

Maybe you were not listening carefully when I relayed those several comments to you on the way to Subway, and maybe you mistakenly thought *I* was making those comments.

I've listened carefully,
You were referring to yourself, as evidenced by the many times you used the personal pronoun "I", when you were making those comments.

I have the same audio.

Then you should be able to post audio of yourself telling me about this "one individual" several times
I'd be very interested in hearing it

Hell, just post him telling you "several times" that he thought we were meeting in the morning.
Like I said, he was with us all morning in the hearing room

Or you can just change your story again,,,,

eye95

I invite everyone to listen to the audio, and then reread the thread. I don't need to listen to it. I lived it, and know what it says. I know that it backs up what I have posted 100%, and puts the lie to your earlier posts. Of course, now that you have changed what you are saying I said, you now match the audio. However, until you retract your earlier lies about what I said, I will continue to point them out.

Retract them, or admit you were mistaken, and it's over. Until then, the audio you posted, your posts, and mine tell the whole story. And that story is exactly as I have portrayed it.

So, feel free not to leave (as you have said you would). But you might want to stop behaving like an ass and recognize that the audio proves you wrong.

Again, folks, listen to the audio, then reread the posts. You will see that my account is accurate and that the other poster is lying or mistaken. If he sticks to his guns, it must be lying. If he is willing to just knock it off, the more likely assumption is that he was mistaken.

<o>

Werz

And when is your state going to start recognizing non-resident permits/licenses?

Sorry, but we have two kids living in the Denver area, so that's a real sore point with me.

SteveInCO

And when is your state going to start recognizing non-resident permits/licenses?

Sorry, but we have two kids living in the Denver area, so that's a real sore point with me.

I COULD retort that Ohio could solve this problem for you by recognizing my Colorado resident permit so that I could visit my friends there without having to worry about whether their part of the city is full of posted areas and people who scream MWAG (they live near a college full of leftist mushbrains). At which point the two states would have reciprocity, since Colorado would then be legally bound, legislature full of democrat pukes or no, to recognize the Ohio permit.

Of course that would not solve the problem of Denver (only the "city and county of," not the entire urban CF) somehow getting away with an complete open carry ban in defiance of the Colorado Constitution--and that's a bit more on topic (I am chastising both of us) as this IS an open carry forum.

Suffice it to say BOTH states are inhospitable to some gun rights in some ways; it's just that the particular aspects and ways aren't the same.

Last edited:

Chuck!

I invite everyone to listen to the audio, and then reread the thread. I don't need to listen to it. I lived it, and know what it says. I know that it backs up what I have posted 100%, and puts the lie to your earlier posts. Of course, now that you have changed what you are saying I said, you now match the audio. However, until you retract your earlier lies about what I said, I will continue to point them out.

Retract them, or admit you were mistaken, and it's over. Until then, the audio you posted, your posts, and mine tell the whole story. And that story is exactly as I have portrayed it.

So, feel free not to leave (as you have said you would). But you might want to stop behaving like an ass and recognize that the audio proves you wrong.

Again, folks, listen to the audio, then reread the posts. You will see that my account is accurate and that the other poster is lying or mistaken. If he sticks to his guns, it must be lying. If he is willing to just knock it off, the more likely assumption is that he was mistaken.

<o>

The audio I posted shows that you are talking about yourself
Can you post audio of this guy telling you several times that he thought we were meeting in the morning or not?

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
After my feat of derring-do
cool.png
I must know: did the group of you go onto the grounds?

:banana: :banana:

Did you get any looks from the local constabulary?

Last edited:

eye95

The audio I posted shows that you are talking about yourself
Can you post audio of this guy telling you several times that he thought we were meeting in the morning or not?

*sigh* Keep it going. I have no problem with you not leaving as you indicated you would.

Folks. Listen to the audio he posted. Then read the thread again. You will find that, until he posts the audio, he misrepresents what I have said. I probably should not accuse him of lying, due to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. But, since he keeps this going, I can only assume intent and, therefore, willful lying.

It is entirely up to the other poster whether we keep this going or not.

Chuck!

*sigh* Keep it going. I have no problem with you not leaving as you indicated you would.

Folks. Listen to the audio he posted. Then read the thread again. You will find that, until he posts the audio, he misrepresents what I have said. I probably should not accuse him of lying, due to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. But, since he keeps this going, I can only assume intent and, therefore, willful lying.

It is entirely up to the other poster whether we keep this going or not.

Are you going to post the proof of your words or not?

You falsely claimed that you were "relaying" what the guy in the wheelchair told you.
I posted audio that proved otherwise

Now, you like calling names, and acting the troll

Can you back up your claim or not?
You said you have the audio, why won't you post it?