• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't ban me!

Turbod'1

Just call me Columbus. Christopher Columbus.

OK, now that it's out of my system, Mods, do your thing! :D

**EDIT**
Just an FYI, I originally posted this under the sub forum "Nevada Training" which has no activity and it got moved here. At any rate, thanks for not actually banning me John!

That said, MAC702, maybe you can break the seal on that sub forum? Training is good.

Last edited:

Turbod'1

Just an FYI, I originally posted this under the sub forum "Nevada Training" which has no activity and it got moved here. At any rate, thanks for not actually banning me John! :D

That said, MAC702, maybe you can break the seal on that sub forum? Training is good.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just an FYI, I originally posted this under the sub forum "Nevada Training" which has no activity and it got moved here. At any rate, thanks for not actually banning me John! :D

I didn't get your "connection" to training when I first read it.

Agree training is good - even the ol' fashioned kind:

That said - where are the firearms instructors in Nevada? - they should post.

Turbod'1

I didn't get your "connection" to training when I first read it.

Agree training is good - even the ol' fashioned kind:

That said - where are the firearms instructors in Nevada? - they should post.

I always hate when I feel 'out of the loop', so I updated what seemed to be an arbitrary post so people would understand the context.

And yes, where are the trainers?!

PS:
Nice choo choo train. :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
What do we say that isn't advertising? Do we have any other instructors that are OC advocates?
We are the walking, talking advertisements of OC.

While I am not familiar with instructors in your state, there are many in Virginia that support and teach open carry.

Turbod'1

What do we say that isn't advertising? Do we have any other instructors that are OC advocates?

Pretty sure that under "Nevada Training", 'advertisement' wouldn't be egregious as long as it's legit. Pretty sure you're legit. :)

While I am not familiar with instructors in your state, there are many in Virginia that support and teach open carry.

Not so much here. As stated in one of my 'encounter' posts, the girl was completely unaware that OC was legal despite her dealings with XX (CCW course/gun store); it seems politically motivated when it really doesn't have to be --not everyone will be confident with OC and desire the CCW 'permit'.

I believe that these places should inform equally because trust me, from my experience, they aren't going to lose any CCW 'training' money as I've YET to see anyone else OC in my stomping grounds. :uhoh: