• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First OC encounter...in my driveway!

XD9_MS

Well, I posted a fitness machine up for sale in Craigslist, and got a call from an older man that wanted to see it, we agreed on a time and he showed up with his son, he came in saw the machine, made me an offer and I accepted it. I was helping loading the machine to the truck, he introduced his son (who was driving) and he had a 1911 in his jeans' back pocket (kind of odd way to carry it) but I assumed every body will be a little weary going to meet someone out of a website. I just said, nice 1911 you got there...he smiled, said thanks and we started talking guns for a little bit. I was carrying my XD OWB under a light jacket, they never saw it.

Other than that, I never seen any body else OC'ing around here...

Last edited by a moderator:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
Well, I posted a fitness machine up for sale in Craigslist, and got a call from an older man that wanted to see it, we agreed on a time and he showed up with his son, he came in saw the machine, made me an offer and I accepted it. I was helping loading the machine to the truck, he introduced his son (who was driving) and he had a 1911 in his jeans' back pocket (kind of odd way to carry it) but I assumed every body will be a little weary going to meet someone out of a website. I just said, nice 1911 you got there...he smiled, said thanks and we started talking guns for a little bit. I was carrying my XD OWB under a light jacket, they never saw it.

Other than that, I never seen any body else OC'ing around here...
More likely than not, I think he may have been a little wary.

Kopis

I certainly dont have an issue with anyone OCing but to do so in an irresponsible manner is something i cannot support. Someone could easily relieve him of that firearm or it could fall out.