• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sig Sauer P250 Full Size Mags 9mm 10rds

Primus

Does anyone know where to get new or used 10 RD magazines for the Sig Sauer P250 Full Size in 9mm? I have a good buddy who has this awful gun and is looking for 10 RD mags to comply with MA. Googlefu has resulted in a whopping zero mags for the full size version in 9mm/10 RDs. If anyone has a spare one you want to sell PM me and we can set something up. If anyone knows how a good website that might or does carry it please advise. Even if there is a local gun shop around you that has them in stock just their contact info or name would be good. Thanks in advance.

markand

There are two sites I am aware of that are very SIG oriented. Both have classified sections where you can search for items for sale by forum members or can post a "want to buy" thread.

www.sigforum.com
www.sigtalk.com

I briefly checked both sites and see no such magazines for sale. I then looked at the official SIG web site and don't see a 10 round magazine offered for a full size grip. I might suggest you call SIG to see if they can send you in the right direction.

There is a gun show here in Virginia this weekend. I'll try to see if any of the magazine tables have something you friend can use. The lack of a 10 round magazine for the full size grip on the official SIG site suggests such a beast doesn't exist. Yuk. Not familiar with MA law, but can your friend take a full capacity magazine and have it permanently modified to only accept 10 rounds?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Primus

There are two sites I am aware of that are very SIG oriented. Both have classified sections where you can search for items for sale by forum members or can post a "want to buy" thread.

www.sigforum.com
www.sigtalk.com

I briefly checked both sites and see no such magazines for sale. I then looked at the official SIG web site and don't see a 10 round magazine offered for a full size grip. I might suggest you call SIG to see if they can send you in the right direction.

There is a gun show here in Virginia this weekend. I'll try to see if any of the magazine tables have something you friend can use. The lack of a 10 round magazine for the full size grip on the official SIG site suggests such a beast doesn't exist. Yuk. Not familiar with MA law, but can your friend take a full capacity magazine and have it permanently modified to only accept 10 rounds?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thank you very much for the help I appreciate it.

Yea he's getting poked now because Sig made the magazines originally and sold them with the gun. He was able to buy the gun a year or two ago and it came with 2 10 rd magazines from Sig. But some time around the ammo crunch they stopped making the magazines for it.

So now he's up a creek without a paddle. I told him to sell the dumb thing and get a real gun like a Glock. :)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Thank you very much for the help I appreciate it.

Yea he's getting poked now because Sig made the magazines originally and sold them with the gun. He was able to buy the gun a year or two ago and it came with 2 10 rd magazines from Sig. But some time around the ammo crunch they stopped making the magazines for it.

So now he's up a creek without a paddle. I told him to sell the dumb thing and get a real gun like a Glock. :)

Glock? I think I'm gonna be sick. :) A better idea would be for him to get out of MA. Go to a state that has real self defense laws, and not the type that make him a subject of the state. :)

Last edited:

Primus

Glock? I think I'm gonna be sick. :) A better idea would be for him to get out of MA. Go to a state that has real self defense laws, and not the type that make him a subject of the state. :)

But or mag cap laws are then reason why we are the best shooter in the country. When you only have 10 RDS as opposed to 150 you make the shots count. :)

Primus

Order from any FFL in California! Lol

I thought about that and we'd do it but we can't find any online to order from. A few forums have guys talking about them but none to sell. I didn't believe my Buddy when he said he couldn't find then and they didn't make it anymore. So it basically makes his gun useless here and any other state that has a mag cap.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Yeah, I even checked Mec-Gar's site. They don't make ANY mags for the P250. And I checked Cheaper than Dirt, they only have 10 round mags for the compact P250.