• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triad area OC meetup, First Friday of each month at 6pm.

jag06

I am going to try and make it. I had to swap a shift around this week and have to work 10-6 tomorrow. If, and big if, I get off at 6, I will be there around 6:30. Hope to make it, if not hope everyone that does has a good time.

jag06

Next meetup is next week, May 2nd at Prissy Polly's @ 6pm.

Prissy Polly's BBQ
729 North Carolina 66
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 993-5045
prissypollys.com‎

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Next meetup is next week, May 2nd at Prissy Polly's @ 6pm.

Prissy Polly's BBQ
729 North Carolina 66
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 993-5045
prissypollys.com‎
Didn't you guys have a "stalker" there at one time or is my memory faulty? How did that play out?

Jamesm760

Sorry to say I will not be able to make the meet. I have once again begun to hoard any OT they offer and will be getting off at 8PM. Hope to see you guys in future month meets.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Didn't you guys have a "stalker" there at one time or is my memory faulty? How did that play out?

Don't recall any stalker, but maybe I missed something? This could be good.
The more I think about it, I believe it was in another state.

Guy would report on the dinner meetings and things they said w/o ever identifying himself - much was distorted, false or misleading. Think he was trying to get them kicked out of their favorite spot.

You could always start a rumor - say you heard it on the grapevine :lol:..........please don't.

jag06

Was wondering if I had missed something, did not remember having a stalker, well except for that giant grape that follows us around :). wethepeaople, you going to be able to make it? Will make a stop by Lucky 13 cast bullets afterwards with whoever wants to go.

Last edited:

NC-Heel

I have been temporarily relocated to High Point and would be down for the next meet up but I can't make it till 8pm on Fridays. Work ends at 7pm.

Jamesm760

I have managed to switch shifts with a co-worker and will be attending the next meet! Anyone else coming next week?

jag06

Had great time tonight. The biggest group we have had in a long time. We had 10 people plus several kids. We also had a first time OC'er. Hope everyone else had fun. Can't wait for next months!

nobama

Wow great time my family and I had my wife and kids had a good time cant wait till the next nice meeting all of you any pics????

It was good meeting you and your family too Chris. Liberty was alive and well in Kernersville last night.