• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oath Breakers List Announced

SovereigntyOrDeath

What a great resource! Every state should have something similar. Please let ISAA know of any oath breakers in your area:

The ISAA is announcing a new list that will help Idaho citizens identify elected officials who have broken their oath to defend the 2nd Amendment (part of the U.S. Constitution) or have spoken out against the 2nd Amendment and bills that support it.

The first names to be added to the list are:

Gary Rainey: Sheriff of Ada County

Amy Evans: CDA City Council

Ron Edinger: CDA City Council

Kiki Miller: CDA City Council

Stephen Frey: Emmett City Council

If you have any emails, letters, or other proof that a current Idaho elected official has voted against or spoken out against the 2nd Amendment then please let us know and we will get them added to the list. Send all information to info@idahosaa.org

http://www.idahosaa.org/category/oath-breakers/

davidmcbeth

Banned
The Idaho Second Amendment Alliance is a firm believer in firearms training. We believe all citizens have a responsibility to understand their firearms and must learn how to effectively use them.
........................ http://www.idahosaa.org/training/

Ya lost me when you demand that citizens have a responsibility .... now you are the oath-breakers ... put yourself on your list

Baked on Grease

The Idaho Second Amendment Alliance is a firm believer in firearms training. We believe all citizens have a responsibility to understand their firearms and must learn how to effectively use them.

Ya lost me when you demand that citizens have a responsibility .... now you are the oath-breakers ... put yourself on your list
There is a difference between saying you have a responsibility to learn how to properly and safely use a firearm... and saying you have a responsibility to learn such before being allowed to own or carry one.

davidmcbeth

Banned
There is a difference between saying you have a responsibility to learn how to properly and safely use a firearm... and saying you have a responsibility to learn such before being allowed to own or carry one.

Well, if there is a difference, it would be irrelevant to my assessment. Both are anti-ideas.

OC for ME

dm has cherry picked and his efforts bore a bitter fruit. He neglected to read past that which offends him...or at least to be honest with those he chastises.

Though, the use of the word "must" must mean something.

davidmcbeth

Banned
dm has cherry picked and his efforts bore a bitter fruit. He neglected to read past that which offends him...or at least to be honest with those he chastises.

Though, the use of the word "must" must mean something.

The word "must" outside of a statue can mean anything ...

SovereigntyOrDeath

OK Mr Troll. You cherry picked a portion and took it out of context. You seem to be easily lost. Keep reading: emphasis added on the counter to your lame claim.

Training/Education

We are however 100% opposed to government mandated training. The 2nd Amendment is explicit in this regard. It says in part, “…shall not be infringed” and we believe that has a pretty clear meaning which has been ignored for decades.

We are a group dedicated to bringing Constitutional Carry to Idaho. This means that government mandated training to carry a firearm (concealed or open) would go away. In order to help supplement that training, ISAA is going to offer free videos and other free curriculum to help Idaho citizens both young and old understand Idaho laws in regards to firearms and other helpful training tips.

We also believe that we have a responsibility to educate ourselves on our nation’s history. In addition to Youtube Videos, we have listed movies and books as recommendations of excellent educational resources.

Please visit our YouTube channel for videos on educational resources in firearms training and firearms related topics.
Current YouTube videos available are: What is Constitutional Carry? This video was produced by the ISAA and is a brief explanation about what Constitutional Carry is and why it is so important. (Approximately 7 Minutes)

Recommended Viewing:
Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire

Recommended Reading:

Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and Enemies of the State (Stephen Halbrook)

The Founders’ Second Amendment: Origins of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (Stephen Halbrook)

More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws (John Lott)

Control (Glenn Beck)

http://www.idahosaa.org/training/

And go Troll somewhere else! We shoot Trolls in Idaho.........

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Last edited:

SovereigntyOrDeath

Slanderous Troll

Well, if there is a difference, it would be irrelevant to my assessment. Both are anti-ideas.

You can check your stupid posts when you log in.

This is a pro gun. Pro Constitutional Carry organization in Idaho. You are slandering a great organization. Troll.

"We are however 100% opposed to government mandated training. The 2nd Amendment is explicit in this regard. It says in part, “…shall not be infringed” and we believe that has a pretty clear meaning which has been ignored for decades."

https://www.idahosaa.org/training/

SovereigntyOrDeath

Now your getting with the program ... lol ... those are the best knives.

Why don't you get with the program and actually read the entire article you misrepresented on here.

That is the behavior of a slanderous troll.

"Training/Education

We are however 100% opposed to government mandated training. The 2nd Amendment is explicit in this regard. It says in part, “…shall not be infringed” and we believe that has a pretty clear meaning which has been ignored for decades.

We are a group dedicated to bringing Constitutional Carry to Idaho. This means that government mandated training to carry a firearm (concealed or open) would go away. In order to help supplement that training, ISAA is going to offer free videos and other free curriculum to help Idaho citizens both young and old understand Idaho laws in regards to firearms and other helpful training tips.

We also believe that we have a responsibility to educate ourselves on our nation’s history. In addition to Youtube Videos, we have listed movies and books as recommendations of excellent educational resources.

Please visit our YouTube channel for videos on educational resources in firearms training and firearms related topics.
Current YouTube videos available are: What is Constitutional Carry? This video was produced by the ISAA and is a brief explanation about what Constitutional Carry is and why it is so important. (Approximately 7 Minutes)

Recommended Viewing:
Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire

Recommended Reading:

Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and Enemies of the State (Stephen Halbrook)

The Founders’ Second Amendment: Origins of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (Stephen Halbrook)

More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws (John Lott)

Control (Glenn Beck)"

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You can check your stupid posts when you log in.

This is a pro gun. Pro Constitutional Carry organization in Idaho. You are slandering a great organization. Troll.

"We are however 100% opposed to government mandated training. The 2nd Amendment is explicit in this regard. It says in part, “…shall not be infringed” and we believe that has a pretty clear meaning which has been ignored for decades."

If you can't disagree w/o getting personal, then don't.

SovereigntyOrDeath

If you can't disagree w/o getting personal, then don't.

Yes sir.

Please advise the person that I directed my misguided posts to, that he is violating forum rules:

(12) NO BASHING OF OTHER GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS: Regardless of how convinced you are that another gun rights organization is not doing their job, this is not the place to air those concerns unless they are specifically related to an anti-open carry position taken by that organization. All other rants against other gun rights groups will be deleted or the thread locked.

If you could please delete all of his posts, along with my responses, that would be great.

Thank you.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yes sir.

Please advise the person that I directed my misguided posts to, that he is violating forum rules:

(12) NO BASHING OF OTHER GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS: Regardless of how convinced you are that another gun rights organization is not doing their job, this is not the place to air those concerns unless they are specifically related to an anti-open carry position taken by that organization. All other rants against other gun rights groups will be deleted or the thread locked.

If you could please delete all of his posts, along with my responses, that would be great.

Thank you.
Your initial response was to davidmcbeth - he violated no rule.

See no other attacking a group related to OC.

SovereigntyOrDeath

Your initial response was to davidmcbeth - he violated no rule.

See no other attacking a group related to OC.

He is talking to Idaho Second Amendment Association, calling them oath breakers. In other words, liars.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
He is talking to Idaho Second Amendment Association, calling them oath breakers. In other words, liars.

Disagreeing with another is hardly calling them liars and still is not related to an anti-open carry position.

Think you confuse not liking what he says with a rule violation.

The Truth

DM called the pro-gun organization an "oath-break[er]" and accused them of sharing anti- ideas. That seems to be a pretty blatant "bashing of another pro-gun rights organization," but whatevs. I might not even disagree, but being PC can backfire sometimes.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
DM called the pro-gun organization an "oath-break[er]" and accused them of sharing anti- ideas. That seems to be a pretty blatant "bashing of another pro-gun rights organization," but whatevs. I might not even disagree, but being PC can backfire sometimes.
Still is not anti-open carry position.

utbagpiper

Banned
Still is not anti-open carry position.

Respectfully, I think you may be mis-reading the rule.

"(12) NO BASHING OF OTHER GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS: Regardless of how convinced you are that another gun rights organization is not doing their job, this is not the place to air those concerns unless they are specifically related to an anti-open carry position taken by that organization. All other rants against other gun rights groups will be deleted or the thread locked."

The rule says that ONLY concerns about other gun groups related to open carry positions can be voiced. "All other rants against other gun rights groups will be deleted or the thread locked."

In other words, if the complaint against the Idaho pro-RKBA group had been based on that group's position vis-a-vie open carry, the complaint would be fair game for the forum. But any other complaint about a pro-gun organization is off limits and posts should be deleted. This would include posts claiming the group wasn't doing its job, was profiting in some way, was wrong on training requirements (as in this case), or that it didn't do enough to promote hunting. ALL criticisms of a pro-gun group OTHER THAN accurate criticism related to anti-OC positions are off limits according to my best reading of rule 12.

What is even worse in this case, is that DM made false allegations against the Idaho group.

If I'm not understanding or reading rule 12 correctly, I'd sure like to know. I'm not much interested in a forum where false allegations against a solid pro-gun group (ie bashing) is permitted. Such bashing does nothing to strengthen us and a lot to damage our ability to work together.

Grapeshot, will you please re-read rule 12 and either explain why I'm wrong in my interpretation or else take the appropriate action against those posts that have defamed a pro-RKBA organization falsely?

We can either hang together or we will most certainly hang separately.

Thank you.

Charles Hardy
GOUtah!