• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC Breakfast Sat 8/29 @ 9:30 AM Denny's on Broad Street

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grapeshot says he wants to go somewhere else. So we're going on a road trip to

Denney's
6598 W. BROAD STREET
RICHMOND, VA 23230
(804) 288-7553

Grapeshot also says rumors to the contrary, we will be welcome.

Look for all the kiddies and grannies, and metrosexual VCU students cowering in the corner - that's where we will be. Just don't get in the way of the blue-haired senior citizens there for the discounts.

stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If all goes as planned, we should be at the center tables in the right side room.

Most of the servers and mangers there know me. Have never had a problem carrying there.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

I really Hate to be a Date nazi,,, but
it is sounding like you guys are gonna meet and eat,, tomorrow, Saturday,, the 29th!!!

I dont tend to follow your dining threads too closely, but now that I read it, Im surprised nobody caught the mistake.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I really Hate to be a Date nazi,,, but
it is sounding like you guys are gonna meet and eat,, tomorrow, Saturday,, the 29th!!!

I dont tend to follow your dining threads too closely, but now that I read it, Im surprised nobody caught the mistake.
Thanks for the catch - yes Sat the 29[SUP]th[/SUP] of Aug.

Fixed it.

va_tazdad

Was planning to come, but The Princess needed me to trip over the compressor cord and roll down the hill to make her day before she started cutting the grass. The only casualty was the compressor. Bought a new one and she is happy I am still mobile.

Fortunately, Tazdads bounce just like Bumbles do. No major damage. ;>)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Was planning to come, but The Princess needed me to trip over the compressor cord and roll down the hill to make her day before she started cutting the grass. The only casualty was the compressor. Bought a new one and she is happy I am still mobile.

Fortunately, Tazdads bounce just like Bumbles do. No major damage. ;>)

But do they wobble like Weebles?

Not to worry, your co-conspirator in crime filled us in on everything since the last time we saw you. I'm torn between "entertaining" and "pitiful".

stay safe.

va_tazdad

But do they wobble like Weebles?

Not to worry, your co-conspirator in crime filled us in on everything since the last time we saw you. I'm torn between "entertaining" and "pitiful".

stay safe.

Obviously not, as I fell down. I am just happy I still bounce.

Hopefully, next weekend will be better. ;>)

sidestreet

Great to see you guys this morning…,

if I hadn't had to work a double last Saturday, I'd have been at Nick's too. Thanks Grape for taking care of me. If not, I may never have gotten waited on. I'm not crazy about politics or diplomacy, certainly not PC (which I believe stands for Progressive Communism), but Grape sure could teach those @#$^%$#'s in Washington and government a few things. I guess all's well that ends well…, it did end well, didn't it? Missed you Peter, I hope it isn't long before you can "chew the fat" and chew some real food with us real soon. Tazdad, you do not have permission to be injured! Your services are in great demand at your place of business, and it is doubtful that it can stay afloat for long without you there! :>)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.