• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Send a message to bidens ATF

CJ4wd

Are any of you concerned that, by submitting comments, you may be exposing your information to untrustworthy and unsafe people and organizations? Who is to say that the information you provide won't be used against you at some future time?

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Are any of you concerned that, by submitting comments, you may be exposing your information to untrustworthy and unsafe people and organizations? Who is to say that the information you provide won't be used against you at some future time?
What you submit is public record. If you are going to not function - defend your rights - in society then you have no freedom. I've been attacked many times when challenging my local politicians. Attacked by their friends. The more the merrier.

solus

H3ll CJ...I've already submitted and exposed "my information" here for for those members of NSA/CIA/MI6/Mossad/SAVAK/KGB/ad nauseam as well as those new strange alphabetical named lurking phantom members to digest ~ so?

'Sides just ask dougie...he already uses that information against me ALL the time for goodness sakes along w/his throwing childish nonsensical ~ but emotionally charged intellectually inspired retorts

1620943180473.png

[https://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2016/03/03/a-boy-with-no-birthday-turns-sixty/]

Last edited:

hammer6

Hammer6...
Sorry...specificity counts regarding questions as the subject matter at hand is quite broad...

so which part of the changes bothers you the most?

a thought occurred to me just now...do you understand the overall intent for the proposed ATF change?
All of it. Nope, I don't understand the overall intent for the proposed change. Which is the EXACT reason why I asked in the first place.

solus

All of it. Nope, I don't understand the overall intent for the proposed change. Which is the EXACT reason why I asked in the first place.
1. ATF quote:
Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms. The goal of the proposed rule is to ensure the proper marking, recordkeeping, and traceability of all firearms manufactured, imported, acquired and disposed by federal firearms licensees. unquote.

2. Wiki quote:
A ghost gun is a term for a (typically) homemade firearm that lacks commercial serial numbers. The term is used mostly in the United States by gun control advocates, gun rights advocates, law enforcement, and some in the firearm industry.

Because home-manufacture of firearms for personal use is not considered to fall under the federal government’s authority to regulate interstate (as opposed to intrastate) commerce, individuals making their own firearms are not subject to federal or state commercial background check regulations. Persons otherwise prohibited from owning firearms are still legally barred from the manufacture, transfer, or possession of firearms or ammunition, regardless of the method of manufacture or acquisition. unquote.

3. Biden and ghost guns
[*please read entire newspeek article for further background*]

4. CoL's postings in this thread regarding the legality of the entire concept of instituting statutory mandates w/o congressional oversight!

that provides the overall intent of the ATF's slight of hand...DO BIDEN'S WILL - period!

solus

put your nickers back in your pants...not to quibble here and as shown...you didn't ask a specific question regarding the INTENT of the proposed changes, as you posted "Why don't we approve of it?"

hammer6

put your nickers back in your pants...not to quibble here and as shown...you didn't ask a specific question regarding the INTENT of the proposed changes, as you posted "Why don't we approve of it?"
thought you were smart enough to figure it out being as how this is a niche website dedicated to specific people for a specific purpose. my fault you didn't understand, i'll do better next time your majesty.

hammer6

1. ATF quote:
Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms. The goal of the proposed rule is to ensure the proper marking, recordkeeping, and traceability of all firearms manufactured, imported, acquired and disposed by federal firearms licensees. unquote.

2. Wiki quote:
A ghost gun is a term for a (typically) homemade firearm that lacks commercial serial numbers. The term is used mostly in the United States by gun control advocates, gun rights advocates, law enforcement, and some in the firearm industry.

Because home-manufacture of firearms for personal use is not considered to fall under the federal government’s authority to regulate interstate (as opposed to intrastate) commerce, individuals making their own firearms are not subject to federal or state commercial background check regulations. Persons otherwise prohibited from owning firearms are still legally barred from the manufacture, transfer, or possession of firearms or ammunition, regardless of the method of manufacture or acquisition. unquote.

3. Biden and ghost guns
[*please read entire newspeek article for further background*]

4. CoL's postings in this thread regarding the legality of the entire concept of instituting statutory mandates w/o congressional oversight!

that provides the overall intent of the ATF's slight of hand...DO BIDEN'S WILL - period!
You've provided me with nothing. I must now read all of this beyond the links and figure it out on my own. I don't have time for that. If you willingly cannot help me understand, then what is the purpose of posting it? That's like me posting something from my preferred ideal of choice, being vague about it, and then razzing you for not understanding it when I was the one that didn't clearly interpret the uninterpretable to you.

Great job buddy, thanks for the....nothing!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
You've provided me with nothing. I must now read all of this beyond the links and figure it out on my own. I don't have time for that. If you willingly cannot help me understand, then what is the purpose of posting it? That's like me posting something from my preferred ideal of choice, being vague about it, and then razzing you for not understanding it when I was the one that didn't clearly interpret the uninterpretable to you.

We are not your frigging servants. You are clearly a lazy person; no time to read it, but expect others to service your needs. You are a parasite. This forum does not exist to service parasites.

Have a nice day.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I must now read all of this beyond the links and figure it out on my own. I don't have time for that. "Immediate gratification" does not always work. Sometimes you must actually read and learn rather than be led (like sheep)

If you willingly cannot help me understand, then what is the purpose of posting it? For the edification of the membership.