• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by alexkaminski888

1. A

Showing ID to police

I went to point in the fall of 2015, but was kicked out after that. I didn’t participate in that event. Stevens point was far more liberal than I was expecting it to be. But I had a good time while I was there
  2. A

Showing ID to police

I used to be one of those “pro law enforcement” guys. But I’ve learned you cant be pro constitutional freedom and pro law enforcement simultaneously. I’ve seen too many instances of blatant disregard to our constitutional rights
  3. A

Showing ID to police

If I’m not breaking any laws, there’s absolutely no reason to show my ID.
  4. A

Showing ID to police

I can’t believe how I naive I once was... I definitely do not hold the same opinion as I once did when I started this thread
  5. A

Carry at summerfest

So I read on the summerfest website that weapons of any kind aren't allowed. Since when can carry be prohibited in an outdoor area? I was under the assumption that no weapon signs and rules only applied to buildings. Can anyone clarify this?
  6. A

Open carry in overalls

Does anyone have any advice on carrying while wearing overalls? There's no belt loops. Any ideas on how to comfortably carry?
  7. A

Showing ID to police

Hi, in a lot of the open carry videos on YouTube I see people refusing to show their ID to police when asked. Is there a reason for this? I know in a lot of states you don't have to, but why wouldn't you? All it seems to do is create hostility which is the last thing you want. If you have no...
  8. A

Open carrying on a college campus

Hi, my name is Alex. I'm 18 years old and in 3 weeks I will be attending UW Stevens Point to pursue a career in law enforcement, specifically to be game warden for the WI DNR. I will be freshman I will be living on campus in a dorm. I've been giving a lot of thought lately about purchasing a...