• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by b1ack5mith

1. B

OCed in CA!

imported post YEP! My friend and I OCed in Vallejo! We went into Costco and Starbucks with not ONE problem at all! I noticed a few looks, but no people said anything! The way I see it, carrying a firearm in CA is like OCing an AR-15 in Utah, while streaking LOLOL! P.S. Everyone needs to buy...
  2. B

Moving to Benicia next month for work

imported post Hey everyone, I'm going to be working in Benicia, and I google mapped it, and the nearest school to the house I'll be at is 1800+ feet. I will most likely be carrying my Ruger Blackhawk .357 in a western rig (ofcourse I will be wearing my cowboy boots and western clothes!). Do I...
  3. B

Carrying in San Fran area?

imported post Hey guys, I'm a former Californian! I moved to Utah a couple years back, and the OC laws are terrific out here! I just took my UT CWP class, and will probably be getting it in 2 months... which kinda sucks, because I might begoing back to CA for work! (I will stay a UT...
  4. B

Utah Minuteman Project!

imported post Hey guys, I have just been asked to round up patriots! Some of you may know that the UMP meetings were/have been held in Salt Lake City, and surrounding cities. Well, we are setting up a Utah County Utah Minuteman group! Opencarry is MORE than welcome to the gatherings. (No...
  5. B

Took my CWP class...

imported post
  6. B

Question...

imported post My friend was caught with some pot awhile back... is she not allowed to get a CWP? Can she own a firearm? I always thought you just couldnt carry if you were a FELON... shes not a felon lol
  7. B

November 20th and 22nd meetings?

imported post Hey guys, on the 20th there will be a Patrick Henry Caucus dinner inAmerican Fork(ThePatrickHenryCaucus.org to learn more on that) at 7:00 PM, 15$ a plate, at American Fork Jr. High (so I won't be able to OC to this one) 1120 N. 20 W. at the auditorium. And on the 22nd of Nov...
  8. B

Is it legal to carry at a community center?

imported post Its a 9-12 meeting at salem community center. I checked, and its 1351' away from a school, so im safe there :D I will be carrying my revolver! Ill call up sgt. jensen to see if he wants to go too :P I'm going to assume it's legal, since it is not a federal building. P.S. it...
  9. B

Kentucky guy OCing an AR15!

imported post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxNYmQQz458 hes one of our members on the KY forum, check out how brave he is! wish we all would do this! I, ofcourse, am too scared to, alone anyway :P
  10. B

Anyone feel like OCing rifles? :D

imported post Hey guys, between now and march, elk, deer and moose horns will be allll over in the canyons (i sold an elk horn for 150$) and this can be a good way to OC rifles! well, more for REAL self defense id say... sgt. jensen and I might go soon (well, if we find a game trail, we might...
  11. B

National Guard monster.com job...

imported post http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.aspx?JobID=82289267&brd=1&q=national+guard+internment&cy=us&lid=316&re=130&AVSDM=2009-08-04+08%3a27%3a00&pg=1&seq=1&fseo=1&isjs=1&re=1000 prepare to have the crap scared out of you :) read the whole thing
  12. B

Idaho (no CWP) carry

imported post Hey guys, I might be goin to Idaho later on tonight, im 20 years old, and OC here in utah :) just curious about car carry and stuff, is it legal? i only have my ruger 357 mag and western rig, so i dont know what kind of trouble i might be getting myself into... any info? thanks guys!
  13. B

OCed at the airport

imported post So we just got back from the SLC airport. I was the only one carrying (it was 11:00 at night) and there were HUNDREDS of people. No police, swat or security showed up (suprisingly). No people came up and asked or anything. I stood there (baggage claim) for probably around 10-15...
  14. B

18+ owning a suppressor?

imported post i was reading: 76-10-509.4. Prohibition of possession of certain weapons by minors. (1) A minor under 18 years of age may not possess a handgun. (2) Except as provided by federal law, a minor under 18 years of age may not possess the following: (a) a sawed-off rifle or sawed-off...