• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Bahabandit

1. Bahabandit

Jacksonville

So I haven't posted in quite a while, but I came across something pretty rediculous today so I felt the need to post. So being a Marine we always have classes to attend. In this particular class a Jacksonville PD officer who has been with the force for 15 years said some rather disturbing and...
  2. Bahabandit

IHOP Jacksonville on Richlands Hwy

The IHOP on Richlands HWY in Jacksonville is no longer gun friendly. http://www.wcti12.com/news/misunderstanding-results-after-investigators-told-they-couldnt-eat-at-restaurant/37402234
  3. Bahabandit

Watermelon Festival

I know this is a little bit late, but I haven't been on here in a while and needed to post this. Went to the Winterville Watermelon festival and OC'd. As with every festival, the coppers were swarming around "protecting and serving." I was walking down the sidewalk with my wife and son and a...
  4. Bahabandit

Onslow County Cop

Has anyone seen this video of this Onslow County Deputy taking this stuff? http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/04/23/video-nc-deputy-yells-snatches-cellphones-confrontation-marine-vet
  5. Bahabandit

Operation American Spring May 16th In DC

I am attending this event going on in DC on May 16th. Anyone want to go with me? http://www.truthandaction.org/operation-american-spring-ret-colonel-creates-march-washington-may-16-2014/
  6. Bahabandit

Told to leave Smithfielld Outlets

So my wife and me went to the Smithfield Outlet mall on Saturday and I OC'ed as usual. I have been there several times while OC'ing and never had a word said to me at all. We get there at around 10 o'clock to do some CHRISTMAS shopping and buy a few other things. We parked on one side of the...
  7. Bahabandit

North Carolina State Fairgrounds

I want to get clarifacation before I open carry there but is it legal to OC at the NC State Fairgrounds? With all of the new laws I am still confused as to this.
  8. Bahabandit

Pistol Purchase Question

I have a concealed carry license from Alabama and according to the reciprocity laws NC honors it since I am stationed in NC. My question is if I go to buy a pistol, would my concealed licence from Alabama count the same as a NC permit or would I need to get a pistol purchase permit? According to...