• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Bennelli

1. B

Off Subject but... Take young kids shooting

imported post Took Grandpa, Brother in-law, his daughter and a niece shooting yesterday. The girls loved it and had a great time, please take more young people out shooting especial girls. Sidenote: Ienjoy how other shooters driving by all wave at each other and say hello. "An armed Society...
  2. B

Shotgun OC @ Home Depot

imported post Ok, so I lead you on a little, it's justmy son who is 2 years old and it is a toy shotgun, but even still when is the last time you seen a kid playing witha toy gun in public? :shock:It is ok, for kids to play with toy guns, I grew up playing cowboys and Indains as a kid and I...
  3. B

"Got your Hurt with you today?"

imported post So, I packed up the boys 2 & 5 years old decided to OCinstead of wearing my vest. First went to FedEx saw a South Towne Mall Security Guard inside, gave him a Business Card told him call me if you have any interest in obtaining a CFP.He looked a little confusioned :?wasn't sure...
  4. B

The Ultimate Open Carry Story!

imported post This has to be the best "open" carry story I ever heard of! Naked man, 91, holds drunken intruder at gunpoint September 20th, 2009 @ 11:28am LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities said a naked 91-year-old man was able to hold a drunken intruder at gunpoint until deputies...
  5. B

Another "No Firearms" sign!

imported post Here is a photo of a sign on my 5 year old's school (Crescent Elem School). It makes it appear that no one can have a Firearm with them on the school property. I have a CFP and I am a Certified Concealed Carry Firearm Instructor, so this sign has no vaule for me, but it is...
  6. B

550lb Man CCs under a roll of fat!

imported post I heard this story on the radio so my facts are not all there, and if anyone kind find a written story it would be great to hear the whole thing. Ok, so some 550 (600) pound man gets arrested for drugs and the police"pat-him-downand no gun was found, then he was booked, frisked...
  7. B

Am I the only one?

imported post Last week I am sitting @ the Dimple Dell Rec. Center with my 2 year old in the TV open area room, while my 5 year old is at his swimming lesson. I am borded to tears watching cartoons, so I start running seniros through my head. What if a BG comes in Shooting at people? How do I...
  8. B

Open Carry Quick Draw @ Impact Guns (funny)

imported post We were at Impact Guns waiting for a receipt for my new shotgun barrel, so during the long long wait for the computer to be re-booted. We started drying firing their blue gun with a laser grip and this is the fastest funniest quick draw from off the floor a 2 year old has ever...
  9. B

Ocing with Deacons @ my door

imported post Thought I OC for the Deacons (12 year old boys)from "the Church" collecting fast offerings last Sunday. At first one was like :what:and the other:)they just rolled with it and one said, hey you got your gun on! We all had a laugh.:lol: Good times!:)
  10. B

Opening Eyes in Sugarhouse

imported post I never OC before today but I thought it would be good to OC while cutting the grass of my Rental Unit on 1300 East just North of 2100 South. This was done during rush hour, so the traffic was backed up to where I was cutting the grass. I did not make eye contact with the drivers...
  11. B

Man protects women and Children in Magna from 2 pitbulls, with a hand gun.

imported post I just heard some radio annoncements so I do not know the whole story, can some one fill me in? A man see 2 pitbulls chasing after a Pregnant women and her 2 kids, gets the dogs to chase after him. He shoots both dogs. Was he open carry or was he concealed? Was he in his yard...
  12. B

Utah code on Open carry?

imported post Sitting here with my in-laws and we are discussing the open carry law, but we can not find the Utah Code for open carry? Little help.
  13. B

Is there an Open Carry group in Utah?

imported post I have been searching online to see if there is an organization for open carry here in Utah, and if so what is their name and what is there website address? I seen the FOX13 clip online so are those guys an organized group?