• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by boomer92266

1. B

congrats to the citizens of Tennessee

Is this for Tennessee citizens only or any legal gun owner that is in Tennessee? I live in Kentucky just 1/2 mile from the state line and travel a lot there. While I have a Kentucky permit my wife doesn't and carries here in our home state and I was wanting to know if she can continue across the...
  2. B

Kentucky Concealed Carry Coalition got things done again.

I contacted them about Monroe county a few months ago and this is their post today. Back in November, the KC3 board was sent a picture of a sign that has been in place for years on the Monroe County Courthouse. Below is a picture of the sign. Board members contacted Monroe County officials...
  3. B

Monroe county now a sanctuary county

I hope Barren goes soon, my wifes family is there. With that said I hope all counties do this and as soon as possible before the gun grabbers find some way to block it from happening.
  4. B

Monroe county now a sanctuary county

I just found out that my county, Monroe was made a sanctuary county by the courts on January 3rd.
  5. B

Gun Control Bill before the Ky. 2020 General Assembly

The democrats of yesterday are not the democrats of today, sure there are still a few good democrats out there that vote for our rights but they are few and far between. With that said we also must not just vote republican until we look at all the issues the candidate stands for, as most...
  6. B

JACKSON COUNTY PREEMPTION VIOLATION

I thought the Justice center's were federal property?
  7. B

Constitutional Carry stature up on the LRC website

[QUOTE="solus, post: 2242476, member: 68975" ‘Sides why on earth would anyone want to leave the great Bluegrass state ~ for any reason? I renewed because I live so close to the Tennessee line that me and my family go there from time to time. Lafayette, tn. has a burger king, k.f.c. and...
  8. B

renew conceal carry question?

yep
  9. B

i got my permit today, not bad timing, 5 working days from the time i renewed.
  10. B

I went and decided to get my renewal, I go into tennessee some so it would be better with it. did the online way and says i'll have my new permit by the 22nd so pretty fast. the extra $10 is not bad as it would nearly take that much gas to get me up to the sheriffs office anyways.
  11. B

Thanks, my wife and I are gonna figure out whether to pay it or not, I want to as I go to lafayette about 3-4 times a month. being on a tight budget tho has me thinking that I may wait for now. Tennessee allows a gun in a vehicle without a permit but it can't be on the person. I have till...
  12. B

I carry a lot in Tennessee, i live just across the line in monroe county Kentucky.
  13. B

I just received my paper telling me about the renewal, i have until October 2nd to renew my permit. It says on the paper i need $60 as it was when i first got it, $20 for sheriff and $40 to state treasurer. it says i can renew online for an additional $10, i was figuring on it being $70 but it...
  14. B

gun kept in vehicle compartment without permit?

ok, thanks, wished it was like kentucky. i will remove it when she drives to tennessee, i will keep it in there while in kentucky tho.
  15. B

gun kept in vehicle compartment without permit?

i live in Kentucky just about 1 mile north of the Tennessee line, i have a permit to carry and do so daily. i also try to keep a gun in my glove box or center console while i'm out in case i can't reach the one on me fast enough. my question is however because of my wife, she doesn't have a...