• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by civilwarguy

1. civilwarguy

Waukesha Gun Show Employees

Rather than writing out this twice i will just post the letter to the owner of the co. that puts this show on it explains what happened. Bob, I feel it is only right to make you aware of the actions of your employees. My girlfriend and I attended your show in Waukesha on 9/17. When we...
  2. civilwarguy

I am starting to like this guy.....

Maybe its just me but this guy seems like atleast he will scare some WAVE members if he gets elected... Any thoughts? http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/elected-president-rick-perry-could-still-jog-gun-190824495.html
  3. civilwarguy

Are there times when not carrying is ok?

I carry as much as i can but i saw this idea on another forum when someone was looking for ideas on how to "carry" in the shower and personally think it is a bit overkill......anyone agree?
  4. civilwarguy

Open Carry Picnic/Get Togeather 8/13

Ok so an idea that was brought up at the last starbucks get togeather in delavan was a BBQ and seems to have a lot of interest so i am willing to spear head this and see if we can do it in a park in delavan so that families could bring their kids to play on the playground and all that fun stuff...
  5. civilwarguy

IL FOID List public

http://www.illinoispolicy.org/blog/blog.asp?ArticleSource=3914 Do we need any other reason to say we dont want permits?
  6. civilwarguy

Apt. Building Open Carry

So i ran into an interesting situation today and not sure how the laws apply to it. I live in a apt. building and i know i can carry in my own apt. being that it is a private residence however my neighbor has a problem with me OC and is threatening to call the landloard cause i OC to take out...