• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by cocked&locked

1. C

Last Rites

I have paid my $5.00 and become an official ordained priest for the sole purpose of performing this function. With only one post in this forum since last Friday, I am officially declaring this forum DEAD! COL, Solus and the rest of the kiddie table have killed it with their nonsense. Rest in peace!
  2. C

Where is everybody??

Of course, the kiddie table never has the correct solution to the problem at hand. The correct solution is to get your sloppy, fat, ugly ass into Gold's Gym and get in shape! LOL
  3. C

Where is everybody??

Where is everybody? GONE! Cause nobody wants to hear the crap coming out of the mouths of Col, Solis and the rest of the idiots sitting at the kiddie table! Adios, idiots!
  4. C

Where is everybody??

A dentist's view inside the mouths of those sitting at the kiddie table.
  5. C

Firearms on Post Office Property

Why does he constantly insult other members? Cause he is an A-hole with no honor, that's why!
  6. C

Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President

Happy New Year to all, except for the children at the kiddie table. They don’t have time to celebrate with all that crap they have to clean off of that toilet seat. In the future, keep your mouth closed and the crap won’t come spewing out making such a mess for you to clean up. By the way, I...
  7. C

The bathroom attendants just never stop. CoL, there is a diarrhea spillover in stall #2. Take care of that. Oh wait. That's the crap that routinely comes out your mouth.
  8. C

But the Patriot's last post does establish that relationship....... you dumb-ass liar. The tampon dispenser needs re-stocking. Take care of that!
  9. C

To the Forum: Once and for all, you can listen to the lawyers......OR YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS! YOUR CHOICE! CoL.... there are a couple of cigarette butts in my urinal. Take care of it!
  10. C

Let me teach you a quick course that I will entitle "Law Office Protocol 101". In the office, at the top of the food chain are people like me, the Managing Partner. You can address me as Dr. or Sir or Esquire (since you appear to be into medieval shit). At the very bottom of the food chain are...
  11. C

Dr. Cocked&Locked writes like Madison and Hamilton. All the words have meaning. When you selectively only choose some of the words in the quote, you only demonstrate a basic lack of reading comprehension; not a deficiency in the quote. The quote was NOT that Blackstone was not an authority, but...
  12. C

FAIL Only an idiot would look to Blackstone's comments about "British Subjects" as authority on American citizenship. BREAKING NEWS: We don't have a feudal society in this country; AND, we don't have a monarchy. "Ark" is directly on point with the facts surrounding the Kamala situation. No...
  13. C

Don’t think for one moment that the forum does not see what is going on here. Why don’t you ask your friend sitting next to you at the kiddie table for a cite to his absurd assertion that being born on US soil alone is enough to confer citizenship? I already have and all it elicited was a...
  14. C

You have been exposed again for the fraud that you are. Don't you ever get tired of it?
  15. C

I’ll tell you what you missed. You missed the line when brains were being handed out! This is the type of analysis you get when you take your legal advice from the fake internet lawyers at the kiddie table. Analogy: Most swimming pools have a kiddie end and a deep end. When dealing with a...