• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by CORN BORN

1. CORN BORN

626.9 question about GFSZ

K-12 schools are listed. Does this include a Elementary? and other k-8 or up to any grade or only k-12 schools. And i seen that Southbay Open Carry has a school zone mapped out does San Diego and north county have a site that is like this? I can search SD schools website and find what i...
  2. CORN BORN

Gun shop for repairs. Near San Diego.

Looking for a gun shop that would have a part for a Sig magazine a Floorplate Insert. Sig does not sell just that part you have to buy the whole mag. I just need the plastic floorplate Insert, the mag itself is brand new. Turners and others only can order a new Mag. Is there a parts shop...
  3. CORN BORN

San Diego gun ranges

Looking for a range that I can go to to fire a few rounds with not paying $15 and or being a member with fees...outside would be nice place too. If I needed to blow through 100 rounds I usually go to a north county range off 76 by airport and pay. But this weekend I just need to test on a few...
  4. CORN BORN

Open carry question

Now being new to Ca. and this web site don't make fun of my gun. But I have a question about OC. Sig 22 ( yea it a plinker ) holster WITH mag combo. This is where the mag and holster is one unit. Is this a legal OC unit. The reason I ask is this considered "Attached" to the gun? As one guy...