• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by cpgrad08

1. cpgrad08

Fort Stealicoom Park BBQ August 20.

Update: Still a getting a few thing worked out but The BBQ will be at Ft. Steilacoom park on Aug, 20th from 3-7. A grill will be there but you are welcome to bring your own. Coolers will be provided to keep food items and drinks cold during the event. This will be potluck style so bring a food...
  2. cpgrad08

Open carry Picnic Ft. Stelicoom park

Thinking of planning a open carry picnic at Ft. Stelicoom park in Lakewood. I was wondering to see who would be interested in attending before I went ahead and planned this.
  3. cpgrad08

Pudget Sound Open Carry Hike, Nisqually National Refuge, Feb 27th 2016

I'm planning to do a Open Carry hike at the Nisqually National Refuge on Feb. 27th at 11 am. The cost is $3 dollars for every 4 adults. You guys are more then welcome to come and join me and my fellow gun owners. It is also a great place to bring the family along with you wish to. Just bring...
  4. cpgrad08

Taste of Tacoma

Anyone one going to the taste of tacoma and oc their?
  5. cpgrad08

July OC picnic at Ft. Steilacoom park?

Just wondering if anyone would be up for an OC picnic/BBQ at Ft. Steliacoom park in Lakewood. It's a huge park with plenty of open fields, grills, covered picnic benches, a playground for kids, and you can bring your dog their. If anyone is game I would be willing to organize for it in July...
  6. cpgrad08

Jack in the Box bans open carry

Looks Jack in the Box gave in to Mother's from defenseless victims. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2014/05/10/jackinthebox-caves-to-gun-control-pressure-restricts-open-carry-n1836409
  7. cpgrad08

Tacoma has not learned from Seattle.

Looks like the Tacoma City Council think they can override state preemption. http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/05/06/3182997/tacoma-council-votes-to-require.html?sp=/99/289/&ihp=1
  8. cpgrad08

I see a lot of OC at my job.

I work at Vista Optical inside the Fred Meyers on 19th and Stevens in Tacoma and I have been seeing more and more people carrying in the store. I was wondering if it was some of you guys on here. If you ever see a guy in blue lab coat in the store that is me. You should stop by to say hi and buy...
  9. cpgrad08

Mom's Demand skip Starbucks Aug 24th.

This is from the Puyallup Starbucks.
  10. cpgrad08

Lakewood meetup this Friday 7/12/2013

I will finely have a day off this Friday. So I was wondering if anybody was up for a meetup at the Starbucks in the Lakewood Town Center around 1 pm? 6040 Main St SW, Lakewood, WA ‎
  11. cpgrad08

South Sound OC Report........

CC at the Fair today. No problems had a good time with my younger sis. Eat some fair food, went to the GOP Both and got me this awesome sign (not at the GOP).
  12. cpgrad08

Can't OC at McKenna rally

There is going to be a McKenna rally this Sunday in Lakewood. Rob himself will be there. I got an email asking people to RSVP. I sent you and asking OCing at the event and this is response I got back. I have written back to them declining my RSVP.
  13. cpgrad08

City of Lakewood is violation of State Law

Lakewood Municipal Code 8.76.530 bans firearms in all parks under the cities control when this is a clear violation of RCW 9.41.290. I have emailed the city and waits for it's response
  14. cpgrad08

Getting out of the Corps and would like to do a meetup sometime

It's been a long time since I have posted on here. But as stated on May 22nd I will be on terminal leave and will be driving home to Lakewood from Camp Pendleton, CA. When I get back I would like to do a meetup with my fellow OCers since I will be living in Washington permently from then on. (...
  15. cpgrad08

Lakewood meet up.

I know I haven't been too active since I have joined here but Real Life gets in the away sometimes. If anybody would like to ( I would like to meet with some of you before I go back to C-Pen) I will be at the Starbucks at the Lakewood Town Center. At 4 PM. If anybody would like to meet up give...