• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ericcris10sen

1. E

Forum is kind of a turn off...

Seems like there's a lot of smart aleks, elitists and cop haters in the forums. Quite a turn off tbh. While there's a ton of good, smart people on here, the amount of, well, a-holes is quite frustrating And lately I've been turning to other forums for information and discussions. I mean I see...
  2. E

Suggestions where to stay and shoot?

So I live in Utah. Parents live in California. We're going to meet up halfway and I'm going to drop off some **** and have them take it to my storage. They have a couple of my handguns over there and they've been wanting to learn how to use it, because, California. Since they're really...
  3. E

Open Carrying

Sooo, I want to start OC'ing more, but why the heck does it feel SO uncomfortable? I grew up in communist california where you're practically a criminal for having a gun (lol joke-ish) but joined the mil and became a MP. I thought I would feel comfortable OC'ing as a civi since when I was in, I...
  4. E

OC Nervous :P

Hey so I'm new to the website and I'm living over in Utah. My family is coming over from communist California (joke from our CCW trainer) and they're wanting to spend about 5 days over in Nevada, Las Vegas area. I don't think we'll actually spend any time over in LV, but more around that area...