• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by FarmerGreg

1. F

Positive OC truck buying experience at Lynch Chevrolet in Burlington Wisconsin.

I went to Lynch a couple of weeks ago truck shopping with my Glock27 on my side and I was treated so well by the salesman (Ken Witkofski) that I bought a new 2012 Silverado 4x4 crew cab from him. He was new and only on the job for two weeks at that time but he was very professional and easy to...
  2. F

Help me convince Wilmot Mountain Flea Market to allow guns.

I was informed by Nick Wilmot from Wilmot Mountain Flea Market a few days ago that guns were not allowed at the flea market except for by 4 employee's and security staff. He said that I would find that a market is a safe place. He also said that open carry would provide an unfair haggling...
  3. F

I feel like a sitting defenseless duck at work now.

I work in a large candy factory on 3rd shift. It's has always been in our handbook that employees can't carry a gun but now the company has posted sign's that say "No Guns No Kidding" now the world knows were defenseless. I wish they would take the sign's down!!! ;(
  4. F

No alcohol if cc'ing a knife with a Wisconsin ccw license?

Does the no alcohol consumption still stand if your only carrying a knife in your pocket with a Wisconsin ccw license? Just curious because I see several people in bars drinking with a knife on there side. I don't want to have a knife in my pocket when having a drink if I could get in trouble.
  5. F

? about storing gun in car if drinking at a bar.

My question is if I decide to stop at a bar while I have my gun with me to have a couple of beers is it ok to lock it up in a small metal box cabled to front seat or should it be in the trunk out of reach. Just don't want a LEO to say it was concealed when I was drinking because it was within reach.