• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Gary S

1. Gary S

Broken Arrow and Tulsa area lunch/meeting

Ok OKOCA, we are having a lunch/meeting on Sunday June the 22nd at Apple Barrel Cafe in Broken Arrow. I'd like to see many people attend. We plan on having a great lunch as well as some good information about up coming events. If you have Facebook please confirm if you are going. If you need any...
  2. Gary S

Open carry lunch/get together for tulsa/broken arrow area 1/25

Ok everyone. Let's have pizza!!! January 25, at 2:00pm at hideaway pizza. The address is 1150 n 9th street broken arrow. It's been a while so let's see as many people as possible. Please invite your friends and family and as always, all children are welcome. I hope to see you all there...
  3. Gary S

Tulsa area get together.

I'm thinking of having another get together for tulsa area. What would you all like? OKOCA Board Member Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Gary S

Muskogee and surrounding area lunch/dinner get together- 8/10 at 4:00pm

Ok muskogee friends please join us for a lunch/dinner get together at the Golden Corral located at 423 west Shawnee street at 4:00pm. There phone number is 918-682-4660. we will have shirts, decals, no gun=no money cards as well as membership form's. I will be attending from Broken Arrow so I...
  5. Gary S

Tulsa, Broken Arrow Open Carry Dinner 7/27

Ok folks, I'm happy to announce Broken Arrow's and Tulsa's very first open carry dinner. Yes that's right I said dinner. Please join us on Saturday, July 27th at Uncle Bucks in the Bass Pro Shop. From 5:00pm to 9:00pm. The address is 101 Bass Pro Drive, Broken Arrow. Phone number is...
  6. Gary S

Tulsa, Broken Arrow Open Carry Lunch

It's that time again everyone. Please join us at Knotty Pine for a good lunch and get together Sat the 29th at 3:00. we will have shirts, decals, no gun=no money cards and membership form's as well. I hope to see you all out there.
  7. Gary S

Tulsa, Broken Arrow Open Carry Lunch 5/26

Ok everyone its that time again. Sunday, May 26 at knotty pine bbq at 2:00 open carry lunch and get together. I also plan on letting everyone know where we are at on the tulsa park preemption rally. Hope to see you all there.
  8. Gary S

question about sighting in.

I just bought a Remington 770 bolt action 300 win mag. I have never really done any rifle sighting because I've mainly had just hand guns. Any rifle I've shot before was already set up. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that is experienced doing such that would be willing to go to the...
  9. Gary S

Tulsa, Broken Arrow Open Carry Lunch 2/17

Ok guys, we now have our lunch rescheduled. We will be at Knotty Pine Bbq in broken arrow on February the 17th at 12:00. Bring your friends and family all are welcome. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
  10. Gary S

ammo please?

Does anyone know where there still is some 9mm and 22 ammo in stock still. I promised my son some son and dad shooting time during his school winter break, but need more ammo to have my supply replenished. Ill buy from any one who may have some stock piled and wouldn't mind selling some. Thank you.
  11. Gary S

Tulsa, Broken Arrow Open Carry Lunch 1/19

Tulsa, Broken Arrow and surrounding areas. We will be holding an Open Carry get together-lunch. January. 19,2013 at 12:00pm. We will meet again at Knotty Pine Bbq (1424 West Kenosha Street, Broken Arrow. 918-258-0005) Please feel free to bring your friends and family.
  12. Gary S

spreading the word

My wife is a property manager for two senior living buildings in sapulpa. Friday she went to a OHA meeting and they had a tulsa sheriff there to talk about open carry, she told me he was extremely vague on the subject and that she had known more just from what i had shared with her. Well Friday...
  13. Gary S

Broken arrow meet and greet - Dec. 15th

Broken Arrow open carry meet and greet. Saturday, December 15th 12:00pm At Knotty Pine BBQ (1424 West Kenosha St Broken Arrow) All are welcome. Just a gathering of open carriers meeting fellow open carriers in the broken arrow, tulsa area. Feel free to bring your friends and family.
  14. Gary S

Broken Arrow Area meet and greet

I am in the process of getting a meet and greet going for the broken arrow area. So far, aside from my self, there are a couple of others willing to show for this. There is no permanent day or time yet, as it is just now in the works and everyone's schedule is diffierent. For now if you think...
  15. Gary S

Broken Arrow Area

Since reading thru the last days of posts im seeing a lot more members of this forum are broken arrow residents. My son and i are planning to do some shooting this weekend, just our 22 and my carry pistol 9. My son seems to really want to go which im excited about, I've been waiting for him to...