• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by GlockMeisterG21

1. GlockMeisterG21

Jesse Jackson: We Are Going To March On Gun Shops Across The Country…

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/06/04/jesse-jackson-we-are-going-to-march-on-gun-shops-across-the-country/ Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over Looks like I may need to make a new sign...
  2. GlockMeisterG21

Funny Counter Protest

Noticed this never made it over here. Hope you get a chuckle out of this, I know I did doing it. :D Can't seem to get it any bigger. Click it for a better view.
  3. GlockMeisterG21

So here it is...

I promised a few guys at the Pewaukee cookout that I'd be doing this and I'm sorry it took so long. I've been really busy at work due to some recent legislation and haven't had much time to do more than cruse this site a few minutes each morning. As the title states, here it is... I am outing...
  4. GlockMeisterG21

Glock Trigger Job

Let me start out by saying that there is nothing wrong with a stock Glock. They are fantastic firearms, I just can't leave stuff alone. I love projects and enjoy putting my own mojo on my guns. That said please refrain from the "It's fine as it is" posts. You and I know they are, so there's...
  5. GlockMeisterG21

Thinking about a new project, advice needed

I've been doing some research on my first SBR (Short Barreled Rifle) and would like your input. Please post why if you have the time. Thanks! Edit: Assume that ammo and magazine availability are not an issue and cost is the same.
  6. GlockMeisterG21

Fire Mission

The link was posted in a different thread but I think with this topic title we'll get more hits. http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2011/02/11/Should-congress-ban-high-capacity-ammo-clips Should Congress ban high-volume ammo clips? 1. 80.88% Yes 2. 19.12% No Not too good for our...
  7. GlockMeisterG21

Fire Misssion

http://www.journaltimes.com/polls/html_817c00ea-c5de-11df-91f4-001cc4c002e0.html In WI it is currently not legal for an officer to demand an ID from an Open Carrier if there is no RAS.
  8. GlockMeisterG21

Custom Leather Holsters

imported post I was given a recommendation from some co-workers about this leather-worker named Ryan Grizzle of http://www.rgrizzleleather.com. I was looking for a concealable and tuckable holster for my Walther PPK/S and his "City Slicker" model seemed to be what I was looking for. Based on...
  9. GlockMeisterG21

Bushmaster M4A2 Carbine + accessories for sale

imported post SOLD SOLD SOLD Up for sale is one Busmaster M4A2 Carbine chambered in 5.56 nato. It comes with everything pictured below but here is a detailed list of accessories and mods done to the gun. I am asking $900 for the package. 1 Bushmaster M4A2 Carbine with a 14.5" barrel. Model...
  10. GlockMeisterG21

Trip to McMiller

imported post I'm just trying to gauge interest in a group trip out to McMiller in Eagle. It's really the only public rifle range around and I think it's be a lot of fun. Pick the day that's best for you and we'll see what we see. Hours of operation for April thru September are Tue: 12 pm -5...
  11. GlockMeisterG21

Mitchell's Mauser M48 + acessories for sale.

imported post For sale one Mitchell's Mauser M48 Collector Grade rifle with accessory kit and misc. ammo. All numbers are matching on the rifle and she's in great shape for being over 60 years old! She's been sitting in my safe for years but I do remember her being very accurate and a lot of...
  12. GlockMeisterG21

Wisconsin Public Hearing on Microstamping, December 1, 2009

imported post I know not everyone here is a fan of the NRA but they can be a good source of information. Here is something they sent to me today. [align=center]: “Micro-stamping” and “Lost or Stolen” Legislation To Be Heard in Committee next Week! ][/size]Please Contact the...
  13. GlockMeisterG21

Looking for thoughts on a new AR...

imported post I'm looking at picking up a new AR and wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this specific brand of AR. I'm looking at a POF-USA P-415 Carbine. It can be found here. http://www.pof-usa.com/p415/p415169sx.htm I'm pretty well set on picking this up but thought I'd ask...
  14. GlockMeisterG21

Firearm for Sale

imported post SOLD!!! Due to lack of a job and the growing need for money I have for sale a 2nd Generation Glock 22 .40 S&W. This was a Police trade-in I picked up a little while back and is in great working order. I took her to the range a couple of weekends ago and she works like a champ...
  15. GlockMeisterG21

Hello from Wisconsin!

imported post Hello! Greetings from Wisconsin! I'm posting in your forum tonight because of a I'm trying to put pressure on a company to reverse their "No Firearms" policy. The company I speak of is the Marcus Corporation which owns quite a few movie theaters in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, North...