• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by golddigger14s

1. golddigger14s

Everett Police offering gift cards for firearms

No, but they have to be done through an FFL.
  2. golddigger14s

Assorted Memes

These memes are funny, but at the same time, they are a very sad state of what is going on in this country.
  3. golddigger14s

Great Win at the U.S. Supreme Court for the Second Amendment!

Also, they want access to your social media accounts. It may have become shall issue but the requirements will make it almost impossible, and the places that are off limits will make a person just say never mind.
  4. golddigger14s

WA CPL going to Utah.

You should be good. https://www.usacarry.com/concealed-carry-permit-reciprocity-maps/
  5. golddigger14s

OCDO Campout 2021

Did it happen at all?
  6. golddigger14s

CCW Permit with a 22 year old felony conviction

Check your state, WA does not allow black powder either.
  7. golddigger14s

Oregon with a Utah Permit

Bring your question to the OR thread. OR does not recognize any other states CPL.
  8. golddigger14s

More than one concealed handgun with wa cpl?

Most LEO's put their own spin/interpretation on what they think/feel. Also a good question for the WA thread.
  9. golddigger14s

OCDO Campout

I know, but it's a bit farther than I want to drive. Now if someone wants to give me a real challenge for the "Theme" event I might make an exception. :)
  10. golddigger14s

John, do you still have any OCDO coins? Also WAGUNS is thinking about making their own. Info on...

John, do you still have any OCDO coins? Also WAGUNS is thinking about making their own. Info on manufacture and approximate price per coin?
  11. golddigger14s

OCDO Campout

Wish I could make it, I'm in OK now.
  12. golddigger14s

Introduction & Thanks

Thank you for your service TB.
  13. golddigger14s

Traveling with firearms

Don't even go through NJ. "NJ Security Guard Wrongfully Arrested for Carrying Handgun with Permit. Roselle Park police in New Jersey wrongfully arrested a security guard with a concealed handgun permit. He was charged for allegedly improperly transporting a firearm and being in possession of...
  14. golddigger14s

Haven't dropped in in a while....

https://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html
  15. golddigger14s

Carrying while wearing a mask??

King 5 article: https://www.king5.com/article/news/verify/verify-yes-you-can-wear-mask-and-carry-weapon-washington/293-cdde6df7-6210-48ac-bca2-3e616e43d74d