• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Gray Peterson

1. Gray Peterson

RMGO/NAGR officials sued for copyright violations....

Hill et al v. Public Advocate of the United States, RMGO, NAGR I realize that some here are critical of the Southern Poverty Law Center for numerous reasons. However, the above pleading contains exhibits that were gleaned from third party subpoena, such as: 52. At the end of April, with...
  2. Gray Peterson

Fundraising for my dad, medical problem....

All, Begging the forum's indulgence, as this may be at technical violation of rules perhaps, as my existence here, especially on the WA OCDO forum, has been rather limited as of late. Being a home-owner, dealing with nationwide 2A volunteering activities and advocacy, dealing with personal...
  3. Gray Peterson

LA county CCW lawsuit filed

An update All three of Mr. Birdt's concealed carry cases have failed in the US District Court for the Central District of California. Also, Mr. Birdt's prediction that Richards and Peruta would be remanded has also not panned out. The 9th Circuit will likely hear oral arguments in November...
  4. Gray Peterson

Need FFL who's willing to go to USPS Counter, & send handgun to dealer in WA

Hello, I haven't posted here in a long time, but here goes. I'm doing preparations for a lawsuit to be filed against the Northern Marianas Islands. The Marianas still maintains a handgun ban in violation of the Heller decision. I have plaintiffs already lined up, and the lawyers, but...
  5. Gray Peterson

NC Emergency Powers Gun Carry Ban Struck Down

Victory in North Carolina! Federal court strikes down state of emergency gun ban. http://t.co/G7WESa74
  6. Gray Peterson

Bateman v. Perdue (NC Emergency Powers Ban) struck down

Victory in North Carolina! Federal court strikes down state of emergency gun ban. http://t.co/G7WESa74
  7. Gray Peterson

Denver Post: Appeals Court hears case of WA State man denied carry license in Denver

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_20210933/appeals-court-hears-case-washington-state-man-denied This of course was my case that I filed in Denver over 2 years ago. It is currently in front of the US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. Sorry I haven't been here much. Been very busy with...
  8. Gray Peterson

Peterson v. Martinez (10th Circuit) Rehearing, Washington State residents effected...

Given Washington is my home and you folks may have been wondering what I have been doing all of this time, here is some of my work. I posted this also in the "News and Political Alerts" Forum. All, I am pleased to announce the first civil carry case involving 2A issues (injury caused by...
  9. Gray Peterson

Peterson v. Martinez (10th Circuit) Rehearing, 1st Civil Appeals Case on "Bear" heard

Peterson v. Martinez (10th Circuit) Rehearing, 1st Civil Appeals Case on "Bear" heard All, I am pleased to announce the first civil carry case involving 2A issues (injury caused by denial of a completed application of a license to carry) to be reheard by a US Court of Appeals will be held on...
  10. Gray Peterson

Peterson v. Martinez (10th Circuit) Official Appeals Thread

Alan Gura will be arguing on behalf of SAF/State Orgs, NRA-CRDF Files Motion... All, Yesterday, Alan Gura, the winning lawyer in both Heller and McDonald, took over from the previous attorney at SAF, and he will be arguing on behalf of the Second Amendment Foundation as well as 17 other state...
  11. Gray Peterson

Peterson v. Martinez (10th Circuit) Official Appeals Thread

Starting the Official Appeals thread for my case in the 10th Circuit, Peterson v. Martinez. To get everyone up to speed. U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals Status This case was scheduled for oral argument on November 17th, 2011, 8:30AM. The pertinent case filings can be found here The oral...
  12. Gray Peterson

Remains of war dead dumped in landfill. Thank you Commander in Chief.

2003 to 2008, this man was President of the United States: Foaming at the mouth without facts makes you look like an idiot. You best check yourself before your wreck yourself...
  13. Gray Peterson

From the NRA-ILA: More Unnecessary Regulation Being Proposed for Right-to Carry Bill

Thursday, April 14, 2011 Key legislators who have supported past Right to Carry bills in Wisconsin have recently begun to demand that a mandatory training provision be a component of any Right-to-Carry bill introduced this year. The National Rifle Association (NRA) is the world’s largest...
  14. Gray Peterson

State of Disaster Declaration As of Now Does NOT prohibit guns.

I edited a different post with a red mark, but I wanted to make this known and even more crystal clear: The gun prohibition is NOT in effect in NC. State of Emergency Clarification Where this order declaring a State of Emergency gets interesting is that it is declared pursuant to the powers...
  15. Gray Peterson

OT - Selling a Vehicle

Hello all, Though this is a sale ad, it's not for a firearm, or related firearm accessory, so I think this is safe from having google ads rule violations. I want to sell one of my vehicles, as I have no use for said vehicle anymore. It is a 2000 Chrysler Town & Country in good condition...