• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by hammer6

1. hammer6

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

Seems like that doesn't pass due process
  2. hammer6

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

How can you force a private citizen to do a background check on someone?
  3. hammer6

RCW 9.41.300(b) Concealed Carry in Stadiums (yes, again)

I could be way off though cuz i'm not a lawyer.
  4. hammer6

RCW 9.41.300(b) Concealed Carry in Stadiums (yes, again)

Hmm. If public property in your state is exempted as it seems, I would say there would need to be legislation to ALLOW a private citizen to rent public property and thus supercede law to ban something otherwise not banned. Remember, laws don't ALLOW, laws dis-ALLOW.
  5. hammer6

Bump stock ban's flop a bad omen for Democrats' gun buyback plan

Ah, the sweet smell of non-compliance.
  6. hammer6

how to fix walmart

Cool. Glad it took a disagreeing POV for you to begin supporting local small business. lol
  7. hammer6

how to fix walmart

i try not to speak about things i'm not educated on. i know my fair share of social media. first, i didn't advise to stick a camera in an employee's face (wage-slave is the derogatory term you used), i simply said to carry, and if asked to leave, then leave. but make sure to record that...
  8. hammer6

Quick visit

Day one report: OC in walmart- eyes on, no reaction. OC in a food joint, LEO clearly saw, but made no interaction with me. Many "civilians" saw but did not react. It feels good to OC.
  9. hammer6

Quick visit

I'm headed to north carolina for a long weekend. Anything I should be aware of? I've browsed handgunlaw.us and looked around here. Would appreciate feedback. Will be visiting the Ashville and southwest area of the state.
  10. hammer6

how to fix walmart

The world uses these social media outlets. Why would I want to go somewhere where the masses aren't? If I wanted a likeminded crowd, I would just post here and listen to the bickering back and forth of improper grammar and misquotes and lack of sites. I love how people say "We need to create...
  11. hammer6

Open carry permit/concealed

Ya'll really replying to someone with the name "sexy pickle sucker"?
  12. hammer6

The bots are here.

Geez. what is going on here? These bots are crazy
  13. hammer6

how to fix walmart

Instagram/facebook censors whomever they wish, whenever they wish. I know plenty of people on social media that do not have firearms accounts that get blocked/censored for whatever reason. people get censored on IG/FB for a bunch of things, not just conservative views. grow up and find a way...
  14. hammer6

how to fix walmart

drop in the bucket