• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by HMDGLOCK

1. H

870 express

imported post If anyone is looking for a 870 express for cheap PM me.
  2. H

XD for sale

imported post I am looking to sell a Springfield XD-40 Servicebi-tone. There has only beenabout 150 rounds shot in it in the past year. I want to sell it because I do not have a need for it. I want to buy a glock 27 as a back up weaponwhen I am on duty, since we carry glock 22.I am a police...
  3. H

You have a new LEO on your side

imported post I haven't been on in a while, I have been real busy. I wanted to come on and say that you have another cop on your side. I recently got hired by a Lake County Police Department. I would rather not say which department. Well I have your backs and I will be spreading the word around...
  4. H

Advice - Need AR purchase help

imported post I have been wanting to get a 9mm ar-15 for a while because I will me able to shoot it at my local gun range. I am a little tight on money. So I cant spend 1500 dollars on one. The cheapest ar-15 I found was olympic arms. I was wondering if anyone knows a brand that might be...
  5. H

Ruger SR9

imported post I was talking to friend the other day he was telling one of his co-workers bought a new Ruger SR9. Then I was talking to my friend last night and the guy told him that he had to return the gun because he took it to a gun range, I guess the guy said he fired the gun andthe first...
  6. H

No OC at Cabela's

imported post I was confronted and asked to conceal my gun tonight at Cabela's in Hammond. Then asked to leave. This is how it happened. I made a trip out to Cabela's with two friends of mine because I needed to pick up some gun cleaner, ammo, and a couple of shirts. I was done shopping when...
  7. H

post office

imported post I was out tonight and I was talking to a local cop and he told me that you can not carry in a post office because it is a federal building. I do not know if you can or not. I have never seen this discussed before. So if you could let me know if you can or not would be a great help.
  8. H

XD Holster

imported post I got a service XD-40 about two weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone uses the holster that comes with the gun. I have used it and i really like it, but my only problem withthe holsteris someone couldsneak up and grab my gun. Does anyone else use it and trust it.
  9. H

Is it real

imported post Every time someonequestions meabout OCing, it's the same questions. The first question is "Is that a gun." Then the next question is "Is it real." Then you get "do you have a permit." I just don't understand how most people think alike. I want to know if I am the only one who gets...
  10. H

OC at IU-A THREAT??

imported post I went to visit a friend of mine in Bloomington for his Birthday. I thought I would be interesting to OC in Bloomington since it is a college town. My friend lives in the varsity courts apartment complex, right next to IU. Me and my friend went to get some redbull for later that...
  11. H

What .40 should I get

imported post I am looking for a new gun, I amreally not that sure what to get because I already have Glock 19, so i dont want another Glock. I want another polymer gun but it seems that most polymer guns look like Glocks. The one I was thinking about getting was 24/7 pro. But I would like to...
  12. H

OC in bar

imported post I dont carry when i have been drinking but i know people that do i was wondering what everybody thinks about it. I also was in a bar the other day and a guy was ocing in the bar and i know he is not a cop and he was drinking. I couldnt believe it. i dont know, i still always keeps...