• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by homestar

1. H

Sign on bus

First time I've seen this ad on a DC bus...
  2. H

HB62 Update?

I can't find anything more recent on HB62 than the fact that it was scheduled for a hearing on 3/4. As that time has passed, does anyone know where it stands?
  3. H

Dispatching wounded animals

Last night as I was driving my wife and I observed a wounded rabbit dragging itself across the road and it got me thinking... Is there any allowance in northern virginia for a citizen to legally dispatch a wounded animal? There may be way too many variables here to answer precisely (in this...
  4. H

Morris vs Army Corps of Engineers

A ruling today in the District Court of Idaho grants a preliminary injunction against the Corps' enforcement of its firearm ban for the purpose of self defense: http://www.mountainstateslegal.org/news-updates/case-documents/2014/01/10/morris-v.-army-corps-order#.UtDHucu9KK2 Case number...