• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by im4Christ92

1. I

Shooting Outdoors Near Richmond

I am visiting from Florida. Any of you guys aware of a decent place to shoot outdoors around Richmond? Thanks
  2. I

Collier County Fair

Collier County Fair - No Firearms I was just denied entry with my weapon. Having to put it in the truck. They say the county owns the land but it is leased by Collier County Fair Board. I spoke with a CC Sheriff Lt. that denied entry...got his card. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  3. I

Visiting from Florida

I am flying into O'Hare and actually staying at the Hilton there for a couple of days, then flying on to VA. What are your thoughts on issues if I check my XD45, go straight to the Hotel then secure it there? I am looking for any and all info online, but was hoping some of you may have...
  4. I

Shooting at home

Anyone have any input/insight around setting up a range in your backyard? 790.15 refers to "recklessly" or "negligently" discharging in a residential area or used as a dwelling. As I read it...if I setup a range that is effectively backstopped and shoot in a safe manner...I don't need to...
  5. I

Babcock/Webb

Next weekend, a couple of friends and myself are taking our kids camping at Babcock/Webb WMA. FWC has ruled against OC at the range there and while hunting...anyone camped there and OC'd? Can't find anything suggesting we will have a problem...we will be camping and fishing. Thanks Randy...
  6. I

Fixing the new law on brief exposure

Ran into Sen. Richter on a plane a few hours ago. When we got to ATL had a chance to speak. After catching up on where we were heading, I sprung on him that he needs to be a part of fixing the brief exposure garbage. He was non-commital and he didn't look happy that I brought it up. Told him...
  7. I

Southridge Quaker Steak and Lube

Was in Charleston this past weekend for a family reunion. Didn't oc as I don't have a comfortable rig yet. CC'd using my 5.11 tactical f.a.g.bag. a few looks around town, but nothing blatant. At QSL sat night sitting with my family, couple of charleston leo sit down at a table next to us. I...