• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Jamesm760

1. Jamesm760

Concord OC Meet. 8/2/14 12PM Parkway House Family Restaurant

WHERE: Parkway House Family Restaurant 3770 Concord Pkwy S Concord, NC 28027 WHEN: Sat 8/2/14 12PM After Lunch(if interested): Eagle Gun & Range 3789 Roberta Church Rd, Concord, NC Hope we get a good size group!!!
  2. Jamesm760

PA School stabbing... Will they blame knives?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/09/suspect-in-custody-after-reports-multiple-stabbings-at-pennsylvania-school/ 20 wounded in PA school stabbing... something tells me they will blame the person and not the knives.
  3. Jamesm760

Obama supporters

So I know we have a ton of Obama supporters on here and I happen to have some friends on FB that are strong supporters of Mr. Obama. One of these supporters recently began posting pictures such as the ones below. So finally I sent them a PM. I am currently still waiting for a response. I...
  4. Jamesm760

NC OC experience reports

Interesting experience right after I said it was getting boring. So after the meet today in Kernersville I decided to hit the Walmart in the area and try my luck on some ammo. I started carrying a bigger knife than what I normally carry. the blade is 4". I thought that any thing 4" or smalller...
  5. Jamesm760

Charlotte GUN BUY BACK!!! Saturday 12/21/13

http://m.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/charlotte-church-trading-gift-cards-guns/ncQsw/ a bit short notice but if you can make it some cheap guns will be there waiting.
  6. Jamesm760

Anti's posting their own "no gun" signs at businesses without permission?? o.O

Anti's posting their own "no gun" signs at businesses without permission?? o.O Someone in Greensboro had a pretty weird experience with a positive ending. http://www.ncgunblog.com/2013/11/28/strange-deceitful-new-anti-gun-tactic/
  7. Jamesm760

Charlotte Lunch and Range. Meet #8 Saturday 11/30/13

When: Saturday November 30th 12PM Where: Parkway House Family Restaurant 3770 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC After Lunch: Eagle Gun & Range 3789 Roberta Church Rd, Concord, NC Hope to see you all there!
  8. Jamesm760

357Sig Vs 40SW... Opinions?

I was finally able to obtain a Glock 32 barrel for the Glock 23. I haven't shot any 357sig yet becuase it's still on the way. To the people that have shot both before, what is the difference between 40 & 357? Is it as snappy as 40? is it a slower or faster muzzle flip? Based off of balistics the...
  9. Jamesm760

Charlotte Lunch and Range. Meet #7 Saturday 11/2/13

When: Saturday November 2nd 12PM Where: Parkway House Family Restaurant 3770 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC After Lunch: Eagle Gun & Range 3789 Roberta Church Rd, Concord, NC Hope to see you all there!
  10. Jamesm760

Recognizing signs of potential workplace violence

I was browsing my sheriff's website to see if I could apply for a purchase permit online, found this on there... I thought it was funny because the last point happens often where I work, we all have a passion for firearms and talk about them pretty frequently. We also talk about violent crimes...
  11. Jamesm760

Charlotte Lunch and Range. Meet #6 Saturday 10/5/13

Hope to see more people come to this one. Lets stick with Parkway House for this one. When: Saturday October 5th 12PM Where: Parkway House Family Restaurant 3770 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC After Lunch: Eagle Gun & Range 3789 Roberta Church Rd, Concord, NC
  12. Jamesm760

Charlotte Lunch & Range Saturday 9/7/13

When: Sep 7 2013 12PM Where: Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet 3000 Cloverleaf Pkwy, Kannapolis, NC ‎ (704) 784-1888 When: 12PM 9/7/13 Hope to see you guys again. --------------------------------------------- Attending: Jamesm760 (Possible +1) USMCRET. +1.5 G22Shooter +1.5
  13. Jamesm760

Nc gun buy back!!!

http://www.wral.com/nc-gun-buy-back-honors-shooting-victims/12689041/ Looks like I found a place to dump my Cobra 380 and get more than what it's worth, Wonder if I could buy some firearms from some of the people that are going to sell to them like other members are doing... hmmmmmm:rolleyes:
  14. Jamesm760

NC OC experience reports

Had to go to charlotte on friday and went to a nearby Walmart to look for some ammo, ended up getting this. :banana: While I was there, I waited for the employee, he asked 'what do you need" while he glanced down at my Glock. He then said, I can't sell you any ammo if you are carrying. I asked...
  15. Jamesm760

Charlotte Lunch & Range Saturday 8/10/2013

GETTING READY FOR THE RANGE!!!!! I am buying some ammo in case they are empty at Eagle. If someone has a 1911 I would like to shoot it if possible, I'm going shopping for a new handgun and I'm considering a 1911 (though I've never shot one o.O) Haven't had any luck with 9mm though =/