• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by jammer

1. jammer

Constitutional Carry Bill

Good day to all, I think that we should all text Ron D. and let him know that if open carry is not a part of this new permit less carry bill or C/C bill, Then when or if he intends to run for P O T U S, That he may not win do to all of the votes, he will loose because of all the Constitutional...
  2. jammer

FL Rep. David Smith: "OC would spook tourists!"

NO!! DID YOU?!
  3. jammer

FL Rep. David Smith: "OC would spook tourists!"

Desantis guarantied that he would sign into law for constitutional carry in fl. befor he left office right? correct me if i'm wrong please, so if that is the fact than, what's happining with the bill?
  4. jammer

Has Florida lost it's will to fight to recover our gun rights?

WHAT EVER, GO BACK ACROSS THE 31ST. PARALLEL AND TEACH THEM, I DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE PUTTING THE BLAME ON THE WRONG PERSON, OF COURSE YOU ARE FROM SOUTH OHIO AND YOU WOULD NEED TO TRAVEL NORTH TO FIND THE SMART ONES.AND THE ALL CAPS WOO YEA!!
  5. jammer

hooey, you done good son, i'll bet that you are a real hoot at parties up thar in oh 10 land, keep up that bodacious work SON HA HA.
  6. jammer

I SURE AM, HOW ABOUT YOU? ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY IN THIS STATE? SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS PEOPLE.
  7. jammer

Pennsylvania Senate passes S.B. 448, S.B. 565 Constitutional Carry.

Any info on maybe us getting constitutional carry thru our gov in fl.?
  8. jammer

You know, I haven't herd anyone with the inside knowledge or scoop as what will ever return our gun rights before 1987 to this state, I guess that the fight is gone or we just don't have the know how to keep the pressure on these so called representives of ours anymore, because i don't think...
  9. jammer

Open Carrying on Postal Property

I believe that postal carriers have the right to be armed if I'm not mistaken?
  10. jammer

Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President

YES, AND I'LL BET THAT YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA AND NOW FOR BIDEN, IF BIDEN AND HARRIS ARE ELECTED (GOD FORBID ) THEN I HOPE THAT YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU SO ELOQUENTLY DESERVE!
  11. jammer

BARACK OBOMA WAS AN ILLEGAL PRESIDENT AND A USURPER.
  12. jammer

IT TAKES TWO ( natural born citizens ) OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL, TO HAVE A CHILD WHO THEN BECOMES A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN., NOT JUST ONE PARENT, PERIOD.
  13. jammer

PLOWSEY (PLOSIE) VETTED OBAMA AND GOT AWAY WITH IT SO SHE FIGURED SHE WAS ABLE TO DO IT AGAIN, OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE NO BACKBONE ANYMORE DEM'S OR REP'S.
  14. jammer

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAY'S.
  15. jammer

hi john, how about kicking these phone salespeople off our forums, they have all most taking...

hi john, how about kicking these phone salespeople off our forums, they have all most taking over our forums, thank you.