• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jonathan Hoff

Hey guys my names Jonathan ,

I'm a Cpl. in the Marine Corps . My MOS is 0311 (Infantry Rifleman)

I entered MCRD San Diego at the age of 18 on Feb 20th 2007 and graduated May 18th 2007 with PLT 1031 Bravo Co. During that time I was Promoted to Private.

After boot camp I went to my MOS School to become an Infantry Rifleman. I spent one month in Guard in the 52 Area before getting picked up by Delta Company. I then spent the remander of time with Infantry Training Battalion, Delta Company. 2nd Plt. in the Infantry Course. During that time I was Promoted to Private First Class -May 28th 2007- Aug 26th 2007

I was then was stationed at The Oldest Post in the Corps, 8th & I in Washington Dc. after being accepted into a part of Presidential Security Forces. I was inserted into Bravo Company with 3rd Plt 2nd sqd. I attended Ceremonial Drill School between September and October. In November I was then selected to attend Silent Drill School. After Attending "STS" I was was allowed to return to my platoon. From then I was a ceremonial marcher for Bravo Company 3rd Platoon 2nd sqd and became a Fire Team Leader Instructing a team of 3 marines. During this time I was promoted to Lance Corporal. - Aug 27th 2007 and December 27th 2009

Tasks:
I completed tasks involving both the 56th and 57th President of The United States of America. Was one of seven Marines selected to guard Ted Kennedy during his repose in Boston. Marched in the 57th Inorguation of the President, President Obama. Marched and preformed ceremonial duties during the Funeral of the 16th Commandant of the Marine Corps in Louisiana. Preformed for over 70 Dignitaries and world leaders at the Pentagon and White House. Involved in tasks for the G20 Summit held in 2009 in Pittsburgh. I completed over 14 Evening Parades at the Commandants House And 10 Sunset Parades and The IWO JIMA memorial. During that time I achieved my green belt in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program. I also attended corses covering Riot Control and acted as Riot Control for the Nations Capitol. Won a award citing my military photography. Expert Rifle Qualifications - Aug 27th 2007 and December 27th 2009.

My second duty station was with 1st Battalion 4th Marines in Camp Pendleton in California located in Camp Horno, with Second Squad 2nd Fireteam. Alpha Company, "Alpha Raiders" I deployed on May 22nd for the 2010 Westpac 15TH MEU abord the USS Dubuque (LPD8) During my deployment I was deployed to over nine territories, some of the places I have been to include Australia, Bahrain, Djibouti, Guam, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Philippines, Yemen, and Hawaii. During this time I was promoted to Corporal and became a Non Commissioned Officer. December 27th 2009- Feb 20th 2011

Tasks:
Magellan Star Pirate Takedown, Helped Transfer over 168 million dollars in flood relief supplies to Pakistan, Attended Ship Board Fire Fighting School for the U.S. Navy, Preformed Medical Evac for a Sailor, Was scene leader in charge of 4 Marines on the flight deck. Involved in flight events Involving the Marine Corps, Navy, and Kuwait Army. Documented and had Photographs Published by the DOD and United States Navy, Expert Rifle Qualifications

Currently I live In Denver Colorado, where I do Photography and spend time teaching my family the joys of shooting, and continuing to make the best of my life.

I own:
Remington 1200 20ga Shotgun
S&W M&P 15-22
S&W Bodyguard .380

Photography, Card Manipulation, Video Production, Military, Survival,
Birthday
Jun 28, 1988 (Age: 35)
Website
http://rememberthenight.500px.com/#/2
Occupation
US Marines 0311, Infantry Rifleman and Presidential Security Forces

Following