• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

JonStore

Signature

VR,

Jon

"This posting is my opinion only"
I am not your attorney. This is not legal advice or guidance. You must not rely on the information in this posting as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. Please do not use information in this posting to delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action. If you require legal advice, seek your own attorney at your expense.