• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by JTHunter2

1. JTHunter2

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

A nice quote Logan but the problem still boils down one simple fact - the "authorities" are failing to do their "sworn to" jobs. It doesn't matter if it is the LEOs declining/failing to investigate or the city/county prosecutor declining/failing to prosecute as either situation leaves you (or...
  2. JTHunter2

Stand Your Ground (35 States) vs. Duty to Retreat (15 States). Ohio flips. E. Volokh at The Volokh Conspiracy

Sorry to hear about those shenanigans. Good luck in getting that passed.
  3. JTHunter2

6 First Gun Control Measures To Expect From A Biden Administration

The article actually sounds like a "horror story" for every gun owner in the country. They might even be trying to spread "F.U.D." on the rest of us.
  4. JTHunter2

Update on St. Louis couple

From various news reports last night, the lawyers have petitioned the judge in the wife's case (a different judge than her husband's) to disqualify Gardiner and her office as well.
  5. JTHunter2

Biden investigation expands

They are getting to be very similar to the Stazi (sp??) in East Germany where they spied on EVERYBODY. They even brain-washed the kids to turn on their parents and rat them out. We are headed for a "police totalitarian state" with "democrat elitists" becoming (essentially) like the old Soviet...
  6. JTHunter2

Update on St. Louis couple

UPDATE: St. Louis prosecutor, Kim Gardiner, remove by Judge Thomas Clark for alleged "misconduct". He said: "her emailed solicitations for campaign contributions demonstrated she and her office have a personal interest in the case and jeopardized Mark McCloskeys’ right to a fair trial."...
  7. JTHunter2

Biden investigation expands

In addition to the investigation into Hunter Biden's financial dealings, they are now investigating Joe's younger brother, James. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-bidens-brother-james-federal-probe
  8. JTHunter2

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

Logan, I understand your frustration. While not as serious, within a week's time, I have had two different vehicles pass on my left in that "center turn lane" (a 3 lane road). In the first, this woman in an SUV passed both the vehicle behind me AND me before speeding off above the 40 mph speed...
  9. JTHunter2

ah, a young pro police civilian militia wantabe guards the community

Of course it will but they have to start somewhere.
  10. JTHunter2

Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President

If some definitive proof could be found against "Kameltoe" at this late stage, wouldn't that throw a major kink in old Soros' plans? :devilish:
  11. JTHunter2

Barrett Reloaded? A New Third Circuit Decision Could Prove The Perfect Base For A Second Amendment Blowout

Hhmm, an interesting idea. But who decides what qualifies as "nonviolent"? And, will the same standard be applied in every state?
  12. JTHunter2

Firearms on Post Office Property

Why waste your efforts on such a buffoon? :rolleyes:(y)
  13. JTHunter2

The Electoral College - why it is necessary

We should be so lucky !!
  14. JTHunter2

The Electoral College - why it is necessary

Considering how Madigan, the "Lurch" looking House Speaker, has gotten the state so gerry-mandered to favor the donkeys, it is improbable that there will ever be enough conservative legislators to re-align Illinois.
  15. JTHunter2

Kamala Does Not Qualify to be Vice President

That is debatable !