• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Jubbie

1. J

Harrassed by Hammond Chief of Police, on sidewalk

imported post Wow, thought this was on the INGO site, some of those guys won't get the reference. Anyways, turns out Magicman's incident wasn't an isolated incident. I still haven't found time to head to his neighborhood to OC. Took my dog for a walk while OC'ing like every other day (my...
  2. J

Constitution-Free Zone

imported post Haven't seen this posted on this forum yet, and was wondering if anyone else knew about the 2nd amendment's involvement. Every article I've read mentions the 4th amendment, or the lack of it from the U.S. border to 100 miles inland. Just the wording has me worried. They could have...