• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Marty Hayes

1. M

I 1639 Training Available

Just to let you all know, that the training needed to comply with I-1639 is available through www.firearmsacademy.com . I have taught 4 of these classes since the law took effect. We will be teaching several more before July 1st, and also we are available to go to gun clubs, etc. to do the...
  2. M

Would you support new WA Concealed Carry Laws?

imported post The thread about being 21 YOto get a CCL had me thinking. Would the folks here support adjusting our concealed carry permit laws to be more in line with other states, (requiring some training to get the permit) along with allowing 18 and over to legally carry concealed weapons...
  3. M

The Strength of the Open Carry Movement???

imported post I am curious regarding just how many people open carry on a daily basis, collectively, accross the U.S. Anyone want to hazzard a guess?
  4. M

Audio recording of police?

imported post Can someone kindly point me to the WA case law regarding the legality of recording a police officer in the performance of his duties? Tried a search and couldn't find it. Thanks. Marty
  5. M

Attorneys Needed For Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network

imported post This spring, the Armed Citizens’ Legal Defense Network, LLC. was formed, and since then, we have enrolled over 400 members from across the nation, armed citizens who recognize the need to be prepared to fight an unmeritorious prosecution or civil lawsuit for the use deadly force...
  6. M

It's Official. AG to render opinion on Seattle Parks gun ban.

imported post Hey fellas, I subscribe to the AG listserve which lets me know whenever someone with standing has officially requested an AG opinion. I got the following by e-mail today. NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OPINION WASHINGTON ATTORNEY GENERAL The Washington Attorney...
  7. M

Clearing up the confusion...

imported post If ya'all want to educate the cops in this state, I would suggest someone contacting their local Pro-gun State Rep/State Senator, and asking them to request an Attorney General's opinion on the matter, and then circulate that to all the police departments through the Washington...