• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by mastiff69

1. M

COSTCO Anti Firearm heads up !

Wife, mother & I went to Costco to shop as we have a membership, in the past before we joined Costco, we were told that legal fire carry was Ok, by their legal Dept ! PS that is a BIG lie as the only thing that they allow is you & your money, your 2nd amendments right are not welcome ! They...
  2. M

Mayor's for Peace !

FYI, the mayors for peace, (aka) mayor bloombergs anti group, is working on Battle Creek City Commissioners, they are trying to get the commission to support the agenda that bloombergs pushing Grrr! Check with your local commission, & make sure that they are aware, that you do not support any...
  3. M

SO, Where can I oc with a CPL, ( without the enhancement)

Can someone explain where I or We can Open carry with a CPL, without the extra ? I used to carry oc with cpl all over, If i can't carry oc anymore, then why do we need this web site ?
  4. M

Thread lockup overide, take responsability for your mouth, everyone is listening.

It is amazing how the second a person, or person's, doesn't like, (where a opinion it is going the mod's lock it up) How come ? As long as it is a bebate, no name calling, not threating each other, statements, opinions or feeling have a place here, Oh & let's not forget PM's that are done on...
  5. M

Knoxville ZOO anti firearm

Well the wife & I were in knoxville for the week, & we looked at the ZOO web site said to ourselves cool , we went their & paid for the adminission tickets & when we went around the corner to go thru the gates ( you guessed it) there's there sign........ after you pay, after you enter upon...
  6. M

Taxwhat running for sheriff !

Taxwhat also known as Mr Jan Jay is running for sheriff, over in the romulus/ detroit side of the state.... Hey and he is PROGUN go figure ha ha !!!!!! look it up i can't load the article sorry :-( I know his name is Jan Jay i have habit of calling him Mr Jay Jay SORRY ! hehe !
  7. M

Remember 911

Let us ALL take a minute to remember the loss of the souls by the murders. Let us all fight the right fight all the time, & spend quality time with our families, & never take anything in life for granted, as it only takes a second for it to be taken away. And remember that we must detect, &...
  8. M

NO Firearms allowed at Calhoun county fair

Well the anti's have come out of the closet, thats great now we know where NOT to attend. Time to go elsewhere, the progunners, people who really believe in our Rights will not attend, or spend our money, and support the AG Commies and their agenda. This anti's hide in organizations...
  9. M

School shooting with rifle

imported post http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_colo_school_shooting GRRR !!!! just miles from combine school
  10. M

Battle Creek commission meeting weapons ban

imported post Tonight at 7pm City Commission meeting, going to vote on the removal of the ordinance on the parks & rec. (to remove the ban on firearms) Also there is going to be Anti gunners there, from the e-mail that has been received.........
  11. M

losing your base membership

imported post Well here it is so everyone knows, i am done with the way this group is moving, i wish you all the very best. It seems that certain new people know it all, and want to rock the boat, rock all you wantas sooner or later it will turn over.. There are many of us that were the...
  12. M

open carry wwmt 3 video

imported post http://www.wwmt.com/articles/style-1371582-margin-0in.html#slComments
  13. M

Battle Creek Pedifile released !!

imported post A Pedophile was released yesterday, into the community, he will be monitored by GPS tracker til April of 2010. This guy ( DennisFerris )lives at 19,*** 13 mile rd in the battle creek, Marshall areanear Turkey-ville restaurant so if you live in the area keep an eye out for the...
  14. M

Athens mi. 2nd amendment meeting Friday 9th oct 630pm

imported post Hope to see all of the Open Carry group members from the area, if you can get away !!!!!!!!
  15. M

tea party in Battle creek was tonight

imported post Went to the tea party in Battle creek, took the wife & my mother there were appox 1000-1500 people there, saw No reporters or tv stations there except Fox news Hmmmm ?