• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by NeverAgain

1. NeverAgain

Anyone here around McComb that OC's?

I am just wondering about Walmart and other places what they have to say. No Gun Free Zones on their doors. I really want to know who will lose my business ;) I don't live in McComb and don't go there very often, even though it's only 20 miles from me. I can always buy online,which I do often...
  2. NeverAgain

Disability and getting permit question

I live in South Ms 91 miles south of Jackson near McComb. I have to go to Brookhaven to apply and as of the past 6 months have been on disability for depression and I don't see a psychiatrist but I have a mental health doctor I see every 3 months and he has me on antidepressants which I take...
  3. NeverAgain

Best holster for best Concealment

I have been looking at a Pancake Holster and a Check Six and have been wondering which will leave less of a print. I live in Mississippi and they look for those things too. I have a IWB but I would like an Outside carry for more comfort with best concealment. I would love all the feedback I can...
  4. NeverAgain

another dead friend, another "I thought it wasn't loaded"

Another idiot here I admit it I was an idiot even though I always never carry a round in the chamber. While going to clean my XD 45 ACP the one part of releasing the slide you have to pull the trigger which I don't like even more now I didn't double check my pistol and had my hand in front to...
  5. NeverAgain

Pancake or Check Six

Anyone use either of these? I have a Serpa but my gun still makes a print. I have even adjusted it as far as it will go. I am using a 2" gun belt it helped better than when I was using a regular belt. So which of these two holsters would you suggest?